5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP One player for Rolemaster Classic campaign

We play 3pm EST on Saturdays. We have completed character creation but have not started the module. If anyone has a pre-made character, feel free to send it over. I have an ultimate license so the free version of FGU will work. Thanks!

I will give it a try. I also have a pre-made character for MERP that I used when I was first introduced to Rolemaster. Relgorin 2nd level Wood Elf (Silvan) Fighter, I can forward the XML to you on discord, so you can put her in. I won't be able to play this week, but I can join next week if you like. Just let me know.
    Last edited by Nihthawk; January 15th, 2022 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihthawk View Post
    I will give it a try. I also have a pre-made character for MERP that I used when I was first introduced to Rolemaster. Relgorin 2nd level Wood Elf (Silvan) Fighter, I can forward the XML to you on discord, so you can put her in. I won't be able to play this week, but I can join next week if you like. Just let me know.
    Ok I sent you an invite, feel free to upload. Thanks!

If you are still looking I could be interested. Don't have pre-made character, but could cook one up ie. Montebanc (RoCo III)?

Quote Originally Posted by nlilja View Post
    If you are still looking I could be interested. Don't have pre-made character, but could cook one up ie. Montebanc (RoCo III)?
    Hello currently we have one pre-rolled Sindarin Elf Healer looking for someone to take over. However, I realise healers aren't the most fun to play. The RMC ruleset in FGU only includes Rolemaster Companion I, although I did manually port over the Beastmaster and Warrior Mage professions from Companion II. It takes a lot of effort port over a profession, especially if it has spell lists. A nightblade is very similar to a Montebanc, you could play one of those instead. Current races are professions are Dunedain ranger, dwarf fighter, halfling burglar, half elf warrior mage and wood elf fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    Hello currently we have one pre-rolled Sindarin Elf Healer looking for someone to take over. However, I realise healers aren't the most fun to play. The RMC ruleset in FGU only includes Rolemaster Companion I, although I did manually port over the Beastmaster and Warrior Mage professions from Companion II. It takes a lot of effort port over a profession, especially if it has spell lists. A nightblade is very similar to a Montebanc, you could play one of those instead. Current races are professions are Dunedain ranger, dwarf fighter, halfling burglar, half elf warrior mage and wood elf fighter.
    Well, Nightblade works and is nice too, have played previously. I just thought Montebanc could bring some added utility a slightly more due its non-combatish spell lists. If spatial skills talent is available or sort of spell mastery is available to extend range self spells to touch then could add extra group utility as a field medic too pretty well (had previously that kind of extra group support added on my nightblade).

Let me know.

Thread Information