5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - Weird War II

Do you crave excitement, travel, adventure? Killing Nazis? Then look no further! The OSS is looking for the best, brightest, strongest to take the fight to the enemy. Fight behind the enemy lines sabotaging industry, railroads, bridges. Kill enemy soldiers and officers. Recruit friendly resistance units. Assassinate political leaders. Collect intelligence on troop movements and numbers. Do your part to defeat the Nazis. Join the OSS! This is a SWADE campaign using the Weird Wars II setting. This long-term campaign (my campaigns tend to last several years) will feature heavily cloak-and-dagger activities. Characters will be given wide latitude for operations and won't be railroaded into specific methods to carry out their missions. As the agents become more experienced, the campaign will become more sandbox-oriented as are all of my campaigns. We use FG Unity and Discord for voice. We play every other Wednesday starting at 10pm US CST (GMT -6). Our next session is January 19th. Looking for 1-2 more agents to join a solid group of 5. DM knuckleballned#7420 on Discord if interested for more information. Onward to Victory!

Since separately infiltrating Casablanca at the end of June, 1942, our agents have established themselves at the Fabrique de Fleche. This warehouse for a French sewing needle company became the front for their safehouse. They've explored the city and made some contacts. A stolen and repainted Casablanca Bus Co. repair truck has become their primary transportation. Eyes on at the port discovered a sizeable Vichy fleet in the harbor, including a German u-boat. They've scoped out the HQ for their primary target, SS Obersturmbannfuhrer Walter Fauer, head of German counter-intelligence in Morocco.

Acting on a tip from another agent, our heroes in the OSS snatched away one of Fauer's agents, who had been held captive and beaten by Italian military intelligence. On interrogation, the agent revealed that Fauer only left his HQ, an old French army barracks in the city, once per month to visit a 'dig site' in SE Morocco.

Our agents are poised to follow Fauer to this 'dig site' and find out what Fauer is up to in the desert.

Did i mention you get to pick your own codename?

I'm interested in this adventure. What do I need to be part of this???

Quote Originally Posted by Don818 View Post
    I'm interested in this adventure. What do I need to be part of this???
    Commitment to showing up
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I'm still new to fantasy grounds is that ok? If so ill be there!!!
    Last edited by Don818; January 14th, 2022 at 08:57.

Occurs biweekly from this date/time. Please check to make sure you are available and willing to play during this time frame. It should show up with your time for your location.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...T22&p1=64&ah=4
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information