FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - 5 New Players - Tuesdays - Multiple Module - Central Time US

Game is FULL

Greetings, I am seeking a group of 2 new players to form a group to play at my VTT for multiple modules. It is my goal to take a group of players through all the published modules I own in what I believe to be chronological order.

A bit about me:
    I have been a DM on and off for over 10 years. I am by no means a professional DM. I am not a homebrew DM, I am a module DM. I am constantly learning, and improving. I try my very best to make the correct decisions and rulings on questions and other matter pertaining to play. I am always willing to learn more, and look forward to improving myself and my table for players.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Time Zone: Central Time, US (GMT -6)
    Projected Start Date: March 1st 2022
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays, weekly, from 7pm till 11pm (approx. 4 hours)
    Term: Very long term (hopefully years)
    Voice: Discord, Required

What I am seeking:
    I am seeking a group of new players, no more than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Restrictions:
    Only content from officially released resources are allowed in my game.

If you are interested please answer the following questions:
    1 - Experience playing D&D?
    2 - Experience using FGU?
    3 - FGU License? Free or Paid?
    4 - Other questions my be asked as applications come in.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for my game. If you did, I hope I can give you a great experience, teach you, and create a fun time for your week.
    Last edited by Cruise105; January 22nd, 2022 at 23:56. Reason: Game Full

I would be very interested the only concern being that I have a varied work schedule and would likely not be available 1 tuesday each month.

In response to your questioning...
    1) I played D&D 35+ years ago and have been looking to get back into it over the last year plus. I have never been a player always the DM.
    2) My experience with FGU is limited but I have watched a few of the academy videos on YouTube and usually pick things up relatively quickly
    3) I have an ultimate license

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello,

1. I have played 5th edition for about 4 years.
    2. This would be my first game on FGU.
    3. Paid License

I am really looking for a group to go through the modules with. Schedule is no problem and I can be there every week. I have experience using voice programs like Discord.

Thank you

Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    Well met,

In answer to your questions;

1. I had a rather lengthy break in playing from about 86 to about 5 years ago and have been pretty steady at it since. All 5E.
    2. My experience with FGU is decent, I play in two games using it and I run two games utilizing it. One which has been going for over 5 years.
    3. I have an Ultimate FGU license.

I am pretty much always around if you wish to ask any more questions. Discord OldJarhead#1168

Hey man, just sent ya a friend request on Discord!

Are you saying that to me RawBerry?
    If so, it won't reach me. My discord user name is different that my user name here.

Sounds like fun to me!

1. I've been playing a single 5e campaign for 3.5 years so far. I'm looking forward to a new table, growing my player skills, and making new friends.
    2. We've used FG since the beginning, and FGU since it was released, so I'm reasonably familiar with it.
    3. Standard License

In 3.5 years we've missed maybe 6 or 7 sessions due to work or illness. Attendance for a long term game is no problem.

Hello Cruise105,

I would be very interested in a new long term campaign.

As for your questions:
    1) I played multiple versions of DND, going back to 1E, 2E, 3.5E and now 5E.
    2) I have played Traveller on FGU and am now engaged in a 5E on Foundry for almost a year now.
    3) I have the free license.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
    Ghost

Thank you all for your interest. Please keep in mind that I am seeking new players with less than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Thank you again for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise105 View Post
    Greetings, I am seeking a group of 5 new players to form a group to play at my VTT for multiple modules. It is my goal to take a group of players through all the published modules I own in what I believe to be chronological order.

A bit about me:
    I have been a DM on and off for over 10 years. I am by no means a professional DM. I am not a homebrew DM. I am a module DM. I am constantly learning, and improving. I try my very best to make the correct decisions and rulings on questions and other matter pertaining to play. I am always willing to learn more, and look forward to improving myself and my table for players.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Time Zone: Central Time, US (GMT -6)
    Projected Start Date: March 1st 2022
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays, weekly, from 7pm till 11pm (approx. 4 hours)
    Term: Very long term (hopefully years)
    Voice: Discord, Required

What I am seeking:
    I am seeking a group of new players, no more than 2 years of experience playing D&D.

Restrictions:
    Only content from officially released resources are allowed in my game.

If you are interested please answer the following questions:
    1 - Experience playing D&D?
    2 - Experience using FGU?
    3 - FGU License? Free or Paid?
    4 - Other questions my be asked as applications come in.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for my game. If you did, I hope I can give you a great experience, teach you, and create a fun time for your week.
    1. I have played consistently for less than two years but love all things D&D. Would love to find a regular group
    2. I have played a few games and have even tried my hand at DMing, though I won't say I was very good at it, it was my first time.
    3. Paid Unity (Ultimate)

I am in the US also Central time (Chicago).

Thread Information