5E Character Create Playlist
Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last

Thread: Effect Builder

what folder of fantasy grounds do I need to add this to for functionality to work?

Quote Originally Posted by trenton023 View Post
    what folder of fantasy grounds do I need to add this to for functionality to work?
    AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\extensions

You can find it by clicking the folder icon on FGU when you start it up. Or while in game open up assets and click the word "folder" at the bottom.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

If you subscribe to it on the forge it'll be installed properly for you automatically. Also you'll get updates automatically when I make those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    If you subscribe to it on the forge it'll be installed properly for you automatically. Also you'll get updates automatically when I make those as well.
    Worked it out over discord. He was using FGC so that's not an option.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

When I run the extension, it seems the Save category is missing. All I have access to are Ability, Attacks, Conditionals, Defense, Healing, Miscellaneous, Situational, Spells, and Susceptibility. Am I missing something?

@William Killiam I assume you're using the 3.5/PF plugin or the 5e plugin in which case the SAVE bonuses are in the Defense category.

Playing around with this for future support of BCE/G. As a extension dev it's pretty quick to get up and running with supporting Effect Builder and it has a lot of nice pre made submenus so you don't need to deal with setting up a ton of needed GUI nonsense. As a user I can see this being very helpful. I endorse this extension and hope all extensions try to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Playing around with this for future support of BCE/G. As a extension dev it's pretty quick to get up and running with supporting Effect Builder and it has a lot of nice pre made submenus so you don't need to deal with setting up a ton of needed GUI nonsense. As a user I can see this being very helpful. I endorse this extension and hope all extensions try to support it.
    I agree completely. Months ago I said that this is a tool that has tremendous potential and one that would benefit everyone that utilizes in-game effect code.

Glad to see the endorsement from a creator of such a powerful, valuable extension.

The number in the first box is simply for priority level?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckhdtv View Post
    The number in the first box is simply for priority level?
    That's right, if you need to re-arrange your effects as you're building you can use the priority to do that.

Thread Information