STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: Effect Builder

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    Ohhh, ok that makes sense. This is that NdM + K option so you can roll dice at application time, rather than at use time for the effect.
    right

I've updated the 5E effects plugin to have PC tags similar to 3.5/PFRPG. Its missing class tags as I need to spend more time with 5E to figure out the best way to populate those.

Hey SoxMax, any chance of getting a Pathfinder 2e version of this?

@Moonunit921 It looks like PFRPG2 effects are largely similar to PFRPG1 effects. I'll see about adding a PFRPG2 plugin over the weekend. I'm typically cautious to add rulesets I don't have familiarity with though since all I have to work off of is the Effects Wiki which is not always fully accurate. Either way though my first attempt will probably hit most use cases and people can suggest changes for things I get wrong :P

I've converted what makes sense from PFRPG1 to PFRPG2. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/527/view

There's a few effects missing like MAP and the additional SAVE effects. Plus no support for numbers on conditions.

I've updated the core Effect Builder to support right clicking the output effect string and then copying the string to your clipboard. Also if you hold shift during the drag, you can get an effect type drag, allowing the effect to be directly dropped into the combat tracker, or any other drop location that supports Effects directly.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    I've converted what makes sense from PFRPG1 to PFRPG2. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/527/view

There's a few effects missing like MAP and the additional SAVE effects. Plus no support for numbers on conditions.
    That's awesome, thanks for the quick work! We'll playtest it for you.

Can anyone link me to instructions for adding the plug-ins? Haven't been able to work that out. Thanks!

You 'get' them at The Forge (link above) and then before you start your module you load them where the themes are

Yeah, realized I had the wrong ruleset selected so the plug in wasn't showing. Doh.

Thank you though.

Thread Information