DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - Basic Roleplaying (Chaosium)

I've been playing D&D since 2005 and I feel like it's time to branch out a bit. D&D has been good to me, but I'm looking for something that's a bit more intuitive (d100 roll-under) and emphasizes non-combat skill. Basic Roleplaying seems to do this.

I live in a weird place in the world (Taiwan) but I also have a weird schedule (self-employed) so let me know if you have a group open, and I'll see if it's a match!

Hello, and welcome to the dark side.

You will find that there are many iterations of the Basic Roleplaying system, or d100. You might also want to try looking for games such as Call of Cthulhu, Runequest, Mythras, Warhammer FRP4, Harnmaster. Rolemaster.
    I could go on. Unfortunately, as a d100 player myself you will find that it can be extremely difficult to get any players or games that are not D&D.
    You might want to also try discord channels for games as I have personally found it easier to find players for these non D&D games off these forums, then bring them into the FGU family.

I see you are the other side of the world from me, so I would not think that a Saturday night GMT would suit you.
    Good luck with your search.

I see you are the other side of the world from me, so I would not think that a Saturday night GMT would suit you.
    You'd be surprised; I'm nocturnal and my weekends are free. Are you looking for another player?

I'm a fan of BRP, so I'm interested. I have at least 1 (maybe 2) folks who'd be interested too.

Don't have anything prepared atm so looking to play. But I'm up for running a one-shot or short arc if there's enough interest.

EDIT: I'm EST.

i'm up for playing anything not DnD.
    Also GMT for me.

i am running a rolemaster campaign. thursday 630pm EST.

2 seats available
    discord link to join if interested..

https://discord.gg/8pUeuxuQ9d

Thread Information