STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jackanapes View Post
    Dropped the .ext file into the extensions folder and tried to create a new CoC 6E campaign, but the extension is not appearing in the extensions list. Any troubleshooting advice?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

The extension file in post #1 had been packed incorrectly. EDIT: updated extension in post #1.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 11th, 2022 at 03:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by GageT800 View Post
    Hello, I have added this to my extensions in my FGU appdata folder like I did the older version, but now I don't get the option to set the preset to Delta Green like I previously could when making a campaign. Any help would be appreciated if at all possible, TIA.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Sorry I didn't spot this post until now. EDIT: Updated extension now in post #1.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 11th, 2022 at 03:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, I feel like an idiot. Thanks Trenloe. I have fixed the original download post to contain the correct version.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach5RR View Post
    Well, I feel like an idiot. Thanks Trenloe. I have fixed the original download post to contain the correct version.
    It happens to all of us at some point! To avoid confusion I've removed the extension I'd temporarily uploaded. Thanks for doing this extension and sharing with the community!

Many thanks to both for the fast turnaround! The extension is locked and loaded. One other question: Is there still a theme for DG? It's no longer in the DropBox link where I went looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackanapes View Post
    Many thanks to both for the fast turnaround! The extension is locked and loaded. One other question: Is there still a theme for DG? It's no longer in the DropBox link where I went looking for it.
    At some point I just rolled the theme into the extension itself. Otherwise, it would look exactly like stock CoC6e (I hope it doesn't) and I thought it should have a more modern, government worker look.

Would you consider getting this into Forge?

Hi. Any theme for this ruleset? Thanks!

This may be dumb, but I'm assuming I need the CoC6e ruleset? Or the 7th Edition to use this extension?

Thread Information