FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFM Strength of Thousands (flexible schedule) Pathfinder 2e . Fresh Game

FG License: Standard License (you need Standard License with FGU to play)
    Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Flexible ( Either Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Sat starting at 7 pm EST or 8 pm EST )
    If new game, planned start date: As soon as possible
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Games ( sessions will be 3 to max of 4 hours long)
    Term: Long Term Adventure Path ( lvls 1 through 20 )

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: As written in the Adventure book ... However my personal style as GM is as follows:

Combat: High intensity (difficult battles)
    Role Playing: Low RP acting but Skill checks and downtime activities have meaningful consequences. I reward players for coming up with creative solutions without breaking the rules of the game.
    Failure is a real possibility in my games (I do not like meaningless dice rolls, your character are heroes and can automatically succeed performing mundane tasks ... so when a roll is required the result is meaningful and important)

Number of Players in game & needed: 2 out of 4 players already in game ... Need 2 more players to begin.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting lvl 1 ... Standard equipment rules ( you start with 15 GP )

Character restrictions: All classes are allowed (even rares) ... All Ancestries and Versatile Heritages allowed (even rares) ... But nothing from Playtest.

Multiclass Archetypes are NOT allowed with one exception (through the Free Archetype options available for this campaign)

Details of your scenario:

We are playing with the Free Archetype Variant rule as suggested for this campaign .... HOWEVER, the pool of Archetypes for the FREE Option is limited to:
    Wizard Multiclass Archetype
    Druid Multiclass Archetype
    Magaambyan Attendant / Halycon Speaker
    Loremaster
    Magic Warrior

These archetypes are FREE because of how important they are to the story.

All other Common Archetypes are available but they are not FREE ... You must use a Class Feat to select them as normal

A few more Uncommon and Rare Archetypes will also be available if they make sense for the character and the setting (but again, these are Not Free)

Link to Gamecalendar page:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6260

a freind and I might be interested, He will check your post later today. we have exp and have played PF2 for two years.

Wednesday I can do 7pm. I'd be delighted to join! ^ ^
    I've been playing quite a bit of PF2e enough to understand the mechanics and have been reading up on the lore of the game, so I can make characters that fit in the world; while still remaining memorable.
    I'm a flexible player, can fill any role for the party, and have plenty of characters at the ready to use.
    I also love building character stories and collaborating if need-be with other players. I'm a very cooperative player and love to encourage synergy in my groups.

Hope to hear back soon!
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Thread Information