STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Campaign Options: House Rules - Attack: Fum/crit tables set to Fumble and Crit

How do I get this working properly? Rolling a 1 or 20 gives error codes (see screen shots).
    House Rules Fumble Crit.jpg
    Crit.jpg
    Fumble.jpg

To use that house rule option, you'll need to either:
    * Load the "Default Fumble and Critical Hit Tables" module that is included with every install via Library->Modules sidebar button, then click Activation button.
    * OR define your own tables named "Critical Hit" and "Fumble" in your campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Edit: Nevermind, Moon Wizard beat me to it.

Lol, Sterno, thanks Moon Wizard.
    Ok, I went; Library > Modules > but don't see "side bar button".
    In the scrollable window I see my 2e rule books; my Tome of Magic accessory handbook; my Night Below adventure; my complete handbooks; and the FG battle maps under maps.
    At the bottom I see buttons: Activation; Store; Export and Builder. I don't see "Default Fumble and Critical Hit Tables" anywhere in the scrollable window or under any of these buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    Lol, Sterno, thanks Moon Wizard.
    Ok, I went; Library > Modules > but don't see "side bar button".
    In the scrollable window I see my 2e rule books; my Tome of Magic accessory handbook; my Night Below adventure; my complete handbooks; and the FG battle maps under maps.
    At the bottom I see buttons: Activation; Store; Export and Builder. I don't see "Default Fumble and Critical Hit Tables" anywhere in the scrollable window or under any of these buttons.
    He is talking about this but I don't see it when in 2E ruleset either (I was in 5E to see this).

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks Celestian, I don't see that option under Module Activation either, what do I do?

It looks like the module was only enabled to be used in 5E/4E/3.5E/PFRPG; which were the original rulesets that it was created for. Since several more rulesets have added the option since then, I'll update the module with the DLC updates next Tuesday to be able to be loaded in all rulesets. (I didn't realize which forum I was in when I originally answered.)

Regards,
    JPG

Brilliant! Absolutely stellar! Thank you Moon Wizard!

Blog Entries
    You can also make your own tables. I personally have around 440ish possible critical and fumble outcomes that I use.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information