DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Party token on large maps

Is there anyway to have a single token on a (large) map and it represents an entire party and link it to the party sheet? Thanks.

Extensions the only way I know. Search for a free one on Forge that does it. Paid for 5E one does it - but meh - that's paid. Better to write it yourself than go that route!
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    Is there anyway to have a single token on a (large) map and it represents an entire party and link it to the party sheet? Thanks.
    I use one of the PCs for that purpose when traveling, if an encounter happens go to a battlemap.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    You don't need it linked to the party sheet Just add the 'party' token and then right click Add to Party Vision. That along with Party Vision and Movement option set to On gives all the players the ability to move it and see from it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If it doesn't need to be a token but just a position maker, I create a story entry titled "You are Here", make the story entry shared, and place it as a pin on the larger/regional map. Then shift to the combat map and player tokens when encounters occur.

Thread Information