DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 2 Players LF Weekly Game Night Monday or Tuesday EST US Time Zone D&D 5E

FG License: I have ultimate and the other player have the free

Time Zone: I am Eastern Time and other player is Central Time USA.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We are looking for a weekly game preferred on Monday or Tuesdays.

Term: Long term keep playing for a while, and/or module. Preferred not Strahd. Other player has played it four times.

Voice: We have voice chat on discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: D&D 5E, Starfinder.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: We are some what familiar with FG. Still learning the system and would like to know it better.

Character Type Preferred: I will play just about any class. Other player prefers melee class but is willing to negotiate.

About me: Myself and other player have been playing d&d for a while. Started as social gathering of friends and family. Unfortunately some friends drift apart and our gaming group shrank and gaming became sparse for us. We have hoping to find a group that is willing to playing weekly cause for us bi-weekly is too long. We have played Starfinder and liked it. Maybe looking to try Pathfinder 2.0 later. We like to have a balance of combat and role play. We joke in game and out. Just looking for fun game to play and share the enjoyment with other players and have a great story told.

Hi I'm looking for players but your buddy will have to get the regular version of FGU and you guys need a players handbook. I will be running a game Thursdays 5PM -8PM MST and it would be 6pm CST and 7pm EST we would play for three hours. 1st level character roll up. Its still an application process but let me know if your interested.

oops I saw the your Tuesday game thing I don't think it will work I can only do Thursday for now

hi there - just wondering - is 5e or PF the only game systems you're interested in trying out?
    I enjoy gaming - i love to DM as well. But I gave up PF (too.....complex), and 5e is good but I don't really enjoy D&D specifically anymore. If that's all you're wanting to play, that fine. If you want to branch out and see some other less rules heavy games and platforms, send me a PM and we can talk more.

I have a game on Monday eve 7pm est, we are looking for a couple of players to continue the starter adventures in 5e forgotten realms. We have a Warforged Monk, Human Fighter, and a Halfling Rogue. They have just leveled up to 4th last session, you would start at this level. We use discord for voice, no class or race restrictions either.
    Let me know if your interested.

Greetings,

I have 2 seats open for a Tuesday night game starting at 8pm est. It will be a very long term game as I hope to play through all the modules in (what I believe to be) chronological order. If you are interested please let me know.

Delete this thread. Group found

iu be interested in joining

Thread Information