5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Just wanted to say 'Thanks'

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give a shout out to FG developers because my group and I are enjoying the transition from FG to FGU a lot! I subscribed instead of buying which I recommend to help keep the product up-to-date, it helps out. Thanks everyone!

Jolly Good and welcome to FG.

Not sure about what you mean by subscription keeping the product up to date; FGU gets updated whether you subscribe or buy.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Jolly Good and welcome to FG.

Not sure about what you mean by subscription keeping the product up to date; FGU gets updated whether you subscribe or buy.
    They mean they prefer to subscribe in order to show support to SW (since it generates in the long run more money)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    They mean they prefer to subscribe in order to show support to SW (since it generates in the long run more money)
    Ahh, gotcha.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yup that's exactly what I mean! I know it will be up-to-date regardless, however the long game produces more money and it's a token of appreciation for all the hard work put into this software.

Thread Information