STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder 2.0 Monk

When building Monk characters it seems like there should be automation in place to make it so unarmed attacks are built ( I understand that stances might not be built) but the core unarmed strike should be automated. I am wondering if I am just missing something or a setting to turn on to show unarmed attacks?

Thank you

You're not missing anything, you need to add your choice of unarmed attack/s as weapons into the Actions tab of the character sheet. We'll look at making this more automated in future.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is a fist 'weapon' for using unarmed attacks. Just toss it in the inventory and it should be available in the Actions tab.

If you open Items and click the Weapons button at the top, it's the first entry.
    Last edited by Darkrite; January 10th, 2022 at 12:53.

On a related note - it would be very convenient if there were some way to add weapons directly to the actions tab without have to drop them in the inventory first (or at all). Unarmed strikes, needing another copy of a weapon to handle situational buffs (and still wanting all the information on the dragon symbol), player picks up a weapon they don't plan to keep long - there are several situations where having to tie the weapon to an inventory item is cumbersome, and manually recreating a weapon is annoying.

Thread Information