FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starship combat PC Actions Missing

Just pulled up Fantasy Grounds unity to play and discovered Starship combat interface seems to have changed (again). I was able to decipher how to assign roles to the PCs but when I do so no actions are listed they can take on the ship tabs on the PC sheet. I've tried to simulate a ship combat before we start playing this afternoon (as it seems every time we run ship combat some mechanic has changed) and on ship combat tracker under the offense button, no actions are available either even though PCs are assigned to gunner. The piloting skill of the PC assigned as pilot seems to have been captured by the AC/TL but there are no actions available on the PC sheet.
    I've tried adding new PC ships to see if there was an issue with the build, but that doesn't impact the issue. I was going to try a ship combat in about 3 hours but can't at this point.

Did you klick on the black bar (it says „open role actions“ when you hover over it with the mouse pointer) on the PC Sheet? That usually opens up all the assigned actions
    Last edited by Locotomo; January 9th, 2022 at 17:16.

Thanks! That opened all the actions!

Thanks for this. Can there be an updated video made or perhaps a tutorial of sorts? I finally got it but that is crazy. The other way seemed way better and it helped you build the ship as well. That is the tiniest button ever.

Thread Information