5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DM LFG for D&D 5E semi-homebrew campaign - "The Wars of Bedagar"

GAME CURRENTLY FULL

FG License: FG Unity plus the Strongholds & Followers supplement but that's it.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: USA Pacific Time (AKA California/Washington State)
    Day of week and time: Fridays at 6pm to 9 pm
    planned start date: January 14th, 2022
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours or so, every Friday
    Term: Short to start but if interest is there we can go on with more. This is mainly for me to experiment with FGU as a DM with players.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 RP to Combat Mixture.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 Players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 5, standard gear/wealth, 1 healing potion, and 1 Uncommon or 2 Common Magic Items.
    Character restrictions: No Evil/"Lol Chaotic Neutral" Characters. Races/Classes should be from Official D&D products

Details of your scenario
    In a semi-forgotten corner of the Thousand Fiefs, war has come again. The Baron Mathias Orcslayer of Bedagar was slain in his sleep by orcs inside Bedagar Keep, along with his entire family. His Lord-Marshal, Erik Saxton, has taken up the mantle of Regent and will eventually declare himself Baron.

Just another day in the Fiefs for the people.

However, in the sleepy town of Gravesford, things are going to change for it and the Barony when a small band of mercenaries enters town. Their actions will send ripples through the Thousand Fiefs and the Twelve Kingdoms not felt in two centuries.

Game Features: Political intrigue and helping lead a revolution using the "Siege of Castle Rend" scenario designed by Matthew Coleville of MCDM as a basis for the game world.
    Politics​: High
    Role Playing​: High
    Combat: Moderate
    Lethality: Low
    Tone: Fairly serious but not stiflingly so
    Player Buy-in: ​Your PCs have the chance to go from mercenaries crusted in road dust to landed nobility with the love and loyalty of people you liberated from a tyrannical despot.

Application Process
    Please list your desired class/race/alignment and your experience, and if you're willing to deal with a DM semi-fumbling through how to make this work.
    Last edited by Grey Wolf Knight; January 14th, 2022 at 00:24.

Race/Class/Alignment:
    Dwarf/Fighter/NG
    Or Gnome (Forest)/ Artificer/ NG

I began playing during the beginning of 2E and spent most of my youth playing 1E/2E. Took a long break to finish college, get married, have a kid, etc. got back into playing 5E. Played about 2 years with a group of students where I teach. Been a DM for a number of years, looking forward to being a PC.

Those will be my 1st time playing online, so I will definitely not have any frustration about fumbling through. I do have FG and FGU full versions.

I’m a teacher on the East Coast, so the time would work. I’m pretty easy going and don’t mind support roles or taking the lead. My internet isn’t great but I can usually work through any issues. Hopefully I’ll have some new options in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by N4mddissent View Post
    Race/Class/Alignment:
    Dwarf/Fighter/NG
    Or Gnome (Forest)/ Artificer/ NG

I began playing during the beginning of 2E and spent most of my youth playing 1E/2E. Took a long break to finish college, get married, have a kid, etc. got back into playing 5E. Played about 2 years with a group of students where I teach. Been a DM for a number of years, looking forward to being a PC.

Those will be my 1st time playing online, so I will definitely not have any frustration about fumbling through. I do have FG and FGU full versions.

I’m a teacher on the East Coast, so the time would work. I’m pretty easy going and don’t mind support roles or taking the lead. My internet isn’t great but I can usually work through any issues. Hopefully I’ll have some new options in a few months.
    Excellent! I'll shoot you a PM with my Discord handle momentarily.

Race: Human
    Class: Warlock "Great Old One"
    Alignment: N

I have been a player for 12 years or so and been a DM for about half that. Very familiar with 3.5 and 5E. I have FG and FGU and some experience with both as a player and DM. I am on EST.
    Campaign sounds right up my alley, I favor world building more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SaibenLocke View Post
    Class: Warlock "Great Old One"
    Alignment: N

I have been a player for 12 years or so and been a DM for about half that. Very familiar with 3.5 and 5E. I have FG and FGU and some experience with both as a player and DM. I am on EST.
    Campaign sounds right up my alley, I favor world building more than anything.
    Interesting. I'll shoot you a PM with my Discord handle momentarily.

I have decades of TTRP games and am looking for games that revolve a bit more around RP and less on being a murder hobo. I am not sure what race/class I would play. The alignment would be some form of "good". If you want to discuss more and still need players contact me and we can have a conversation via discord.

Thanks.

Class: Wizard or rogue/Paladin multiclass
    Allignment: Chaotic good

I have a little over five years of experience playing DnD5e and a bit over 7 years of rpgs in general. I recently bought the ultimate liscence to run a game for friends but would also likento experience the VTT from a player persepctive since I've been enjoying it so much.

Hello! I'm sorry but we're already full with 6 players. Any more and we'd start running into problems. Might I keep you in mind for the future in-case we need a new person?

All good my dude. For sure if there ends up being a spare slot gimme a hollar

Thread Information