5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 54 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    The pregenerated characters for Lost Mine of P have 2 empty <<name>> characters with nothing else on them, all 10 stats etc, so there are 7 total instead of just 5.

While you're there, maybe consider changing the name on the second fighter which doesn't identity them as a fighter (all the others have their class in the name), and potentially a starting portrait instead of blank so that they are ready to play out of the box. Yes, players can change them, but start with something, IMO.

I'm only seeing 5 characters - no blank ones. Portraits can't be exported and besides I have no artwork from WotC even if I could export portraits. The Human should probably be named as a fighter. I'll change that next time I update LMoP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm only seeing 5 characters - no blank ones. Portraits can't be exported and besides I have no artwork from WotC even if I could export portraits. The Human should probably be named as a fighter. I'll change that next time I update LMoP.
    That's weird. I went and verified and checked the link within the reference manual for good measure.
    I went ahead and deleted it from my vault and let it redownload and it's gone. So, we're good to go. sorry for the false alarm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A few minor issues with some of the 5E decal names:
    • dnd5_dmg_terrasque_decal.png -> terrasque should be tarrasque (From Dungeon Master's Guide Assets Decals)
    • dnd5_toa_Acerak_decal.png -> Acerak should be Acererak (From Tomb of Annihilation Assets Decals)
    • dnd5_wdh_Beholder_decal.png -> Says Beholder, but the decal is of a Gazer (From Waterdeep Dragon Heist Assets Decals)

I'll add that to my list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

For Kobold Press's Vault of Magic, the image link for the art of the item "Spirit Honey" is missing and just yields the red question mark.

I'll alert the developer

Exhaustion is being decreased on short rests when it should only do so on long rests. Even manually setting the duration of the effect to 8 hours it decreases when the GM clicks on short rest.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bartley View Post
    Exhaustion is being decreased on short rests when it should only do so on long rests. Even manually setting the duration of the effect to 8 hours it decreases when the GM clicks on short rest.
    Welcome to FG.

I can replicate this and I'll let the developers know.

In Tomb of Annihilation:
    Encounter 05.11.21 55. Unkh's Tomb - two of the Minotaur Skeletons (1 and 8) are placed incorrectly (outside of their respective chambers in area 05.11.21 55).

Thread Information