DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 54 First ... 2425051525354 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    Thanks! I hope they don't take the same approach with subclasses, since people will want to browse through all the subclasses in all books when choosing one at level 3-ish.
    You shouldn't have a problem with sub classes since they are all different anyway. Other than the UA each subclass from all of the books should be unique and so there won't be a choice of two subclasses that are the same. The problem with races is that WotC have produced several versions of some of the races in different books over the years. However as I say the new version of the CW solves these issues (and a lot more).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tome of Heroes, Kobold Press: The text for the "Disarm" ability is the same as the text for the "Braced Reception" ability. ToH FG error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    Tome of Heroes, Kobold Press: The text for the "Disarm" ability is the same as the text for the "Braced Reception" ability. ToH FG error.jpg
    Thanks I'll pass that onto the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So, not sure if this is a bug but the process for taking a racial trait that adds proficiency to a skill only seems to work if you call it Menacing. I was trying to give a home brew race a bonus skill ("You gain proficiency in the Insight skill."). If I name the racial trait Menacing, it will work - shows up during the Character Wizard process. However, if I called it Insightful, for instance, it will only show it as a Trait with no effect to the skill.

Outside the Character Wizard, dropping it onto a blank character sheet will give the Insight skill to the character.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    So, not sure if this is a bug but the process for taking a racial trait that adds proficiency to a skill only seems to work if you call it Menacing. I was trying to give a home brew race a bonus skill ("You gain proficiency in the Insight skill."). If I name the racial trait Menacing, it will work - shows up during the Character Wizard process. However, if I called it Insightful, for instance, it will only show it as a Trait with no effect to the skill.

Outside the Character Wizard, dropping it onto a blank character sheet will give the Insight skill to the character.
    The current version of the CW has a fair bit of hard coding and so I suspect that it is feeding off the trait name rather than the wording of the trait. The next version currently in development should have a lot less such coding and should pick up more on the wording of the trait and so should be a lot more home brew friendly in that respect.

So, kind of a bug at present but kind of also not, given the way the code currently works.

Blog Entries
    Found a few more typos in Crown of the Oathbreaker.

Coto Story Entry 02.03.03 - Story Tab - languages spelled wrong
    COTO Story Entry 02.11.01 - Story Tab - Celebrated spelled wrong
    COTO Story Entry 02.00.00 - Link 02.11.00 Customs spelled wrong
    COTO Story Entry 02.03.00 - link 02.03.03 languages spelled wrong

Thanks

I'll pas that on to the developer. thank you.

There is a slight formatting error in the NPC entry for Graz'zt in the Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse module. His persuasion skill is listed as "Persuasion +15" and is not rendered as rollable.

Thanks, I'll alert the developer.

in Light of Xaryxis, Lox part 4 of the story 4.04 it looks like one of the encounters didn't copy over from the reference manual, to the story.
    (there is a circle where an encounter link should be.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information