5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 44 of 54 First ... 344243444546 ... Last

Stormwreck Isle module omissions and errors?

Greetings,

Please let me know if the following post is in the wrong forum category, I was not sure which one to put it in.

I am enjoying FGU and it's great community of GMs and players (huzzah).

I was reviewing the Stormwreck Isle campaign module from FG that I purchased and the Story indicates each pregenerated character that comes with the starter set has a Personal Goal for visiting the island. While the Fighter, Cleric and Paladin have the Personal Goals in Notes tab, the Rogue and Wizard do not. I do not know if I did anything to remove the Wizard/Rogues "personal goals". I did find the pregen char sheets on dnd.wizards.com at https://media.wizards.com/2022/dnd/d...characters.pdf and they do have personal goals there ("Find the Lost Fortune" for rogue and "Discover Lost Knowledge" for wizard).

Thus I've added the personal goals from the wizards.com sheets, but I'd thought I'd mention this.

Also, per attachment, when I click the "Kobold" image in 1.05 Kobolds, I get the adult and sprout Myconids image. koboldimageerror1.png

Thanks again for everything.

All the best,

Novacian a.k.a. Aulderyn Xyrosum
    Note: my name is not "novocaine" mispelled

Fate is the roll of the dice, destiny the play of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Novacian View Post
    Please let me know if the following post is in the wrong forum category, I was not sure which one to put it in.
    Moved to the 5e bug report thread - this is the best place to report issues with official D&D 5e products.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for your help, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Novacian View Post
    Greetings,

I am enjoying FGU and it's great community of GMs and players (huzzah).

I was reviewing the Stormwreck Isle campaign module from FG that I purchased and the Story indicates each pregenerated character that comes with the starter set has a Personal Goal for visiting the island. While the Fighter, Cleric and Paladin have the Personal Goals in Notes tab, the Rogue and Wizard do not. I do not know if I did anything to remove the Wizard/Rogues "personal goals". I did find the pregen char sheets on dnd.wizards.com at https://media.wizards.com/2022/dnd/d...characters.pdf and they do have personal goals there ("Find the Lost Fortune" for rogue and "Discover Lost Knowledge" for wizard).

Thus I've added the personal goals from the wizards.com sheets, but I'd thought I'd mention this.

Also, per attachment, when I click the "Kobold" image in 1.05 Kobolds, I get the adult and sprout Myconids image. koboldimageerror1.png

Thanks again for everything.

All the best,
    These issues were fixed in the update a fortnight ago (see link below). Make sure that you have updated FGU. If you have and are still seeing the issue then you will need to revert the module (right click on the module in the activation window and select revert changes).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ober-25th-2022
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the update. I've been updating FGU and I just now reverted all 3 modules.

The NPC category in the modules shows the correct picture. However the "Story" pop-up from the sidebar link which gives the various story sections still shows the Myconid image for "Kolbold" on the image link. Not sure it makes any difference but I purchased Stormwreck on October 28th.

Here's what I am still seeing: koboldStoryImage.png

All the best,

OK, so that must have been a different image last time. I'll note that one for fixing.

Edit: No, it's the same image. Clearly a background process hasn't worked. I'll investigate and see if I can sort it out.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 7th, 2022 at 20:33.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, I really appreciate how you and the other people in FG are so responsive and helpful!

Any way we can get the full player maps for Against the Giants in Yawning Portal? The ones we have are chopped up but I'd like the option to use a full map and can create my own walls and lights, etc.

Good Day Tooting Dog
    There are a lot of maps available online to download and put your own LOS and lights on. Here are the ones I use:
    https://jonpintar.com/store/n7Ov1/ag...istic-vtt-maps
    Not any kind of endorsement or anything, just some I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Tooting Dog
    There are a lot of maps available online to download and put your own LOS and lights on. Here are the ones I use:
    https://jonpintar.com/store/n7Ov1/ag...istic-vtt-maps
    Not any kind of endorsement or anything, just some I found.
    It is a shame that you have to seek elsewhere for complete maps when you are a purchaser of the module. I would think it would be nice to give the buyer a choice rather than be forced to play a map cut-up in several sections. All that needs to be done is include the full map and let the buyer decided if he wants to include all the walls and lights, etc., the buyer has to do that anyway if he seeks maps outside of the FGU module.

Thread Information