FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 39 of 54 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    i did that already and it does not work. and its only pvp but if a player claims 2 pc's and attack the other one then it works but then if i as a dm do it i can hit everyone.

settings.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by zeroking View Post
    i did that already and it does not work. and its only pvp but if a player claims 2 pc's and attack the other one then it works but then if i as a dm do it i can hit everyone.

settings.PNG
    I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. You say that it is working for players and it is working for the DM. So what isn't working?

I've tested again and these are the steps I took to test.
    1. Started up a GM client and made sure the option Chat: show results to clients is set to ON.
    2. Started a second instance and joined my own game. I selected a character from the character selection window.
    3. I added two PCs to the Combat Tracker one of which was the PC I claimed earlier.
    4. In the client instance I then made attacks against the other PC. I used all methods (CTRL+Click to target and then roll attack; drag and drop the attack onto the other PC).
    5. I then did the same on the DM instance.

In all cases I get the HIT or MISS result; no matter which way I roll, target or whatever. If you are still seeing the issue can you walk me through the steps to reproduce the problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Giant Subterranean Lizard in the Forge of Fury has the HP listed as 66 (1d12 + 21). It should be 66 (7d12 + 21).

Thank you for the report; I'll add it to my list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello for the Rise of the Drow (Collectors Edition) for 5E on the Fantasy Grounds Store:

Dark Wood area_map Player: Sniper Ambush Pin is on the map twice instead of the Line in the Dirt Pin to match the DM Map.

Line in the Dirt Encounter:

NPC: Yofflid Gullion is listed as having a Wand of Snares and Ring of Protection +1 (That he is wearing) in the Book/PDF. Stat block should reflect that the ring is equipped. There is no parcel with the items
    This is in a small text box on page 384 after the Drow Ghoul statblock

NPC: Serral Sunlight Sensitivity Trait has the Shadow Mote and change from Cure to Inflict Wounds in the description and those spells are not on the sheet. Generic Drow Acolyte however is correct.

Thanks, I'll alert the developer

In the D&D Unearthed Arcana - DM module, there is an NPC called "Dancing Item". This NPC has its size set to "Large" and its type set to "or smaller construct" - I believe this should be a size of "Large or smaller" and a type of "Construct".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Indeed. I’ll note that for fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Indeed. I’ll note that for fixing.
    Thank you

There's a similar issue with the Type and Alignment fields in the Fiendish Spirit NPC in the same module:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information