STAR TREK 2d20
Page 34 of 54 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Any idea when this will get updated? Been checking the weekly updates and haven’t seen this posted as a module update yet.
    Another week of updates, but Scarlet Citadel fixes are still not pushed. How can this get updated and released?

Blog Entries
    I asked Lokiare to check it and see if it fell through the cracks. The dev posted in May that it was fixed, so we just need to make sure it was flagged in our update system properly so it would be queued for release. As long as the update has been committed, we should be able to push out a fix right away.

Thanks Doug!

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Another week of updates, but Scarlet Citadel fixes are still not pushed. How can this get updated and released?
    Hello jrowsey1, I rolled a Nat 1 on this. I fixed the error and forgot to upload the hotfix...grrr. This has now been done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Minxdobby69 View Post
    Hello jrowsey1, I rolled a Nat 1 on this. I fixed the error and forgot to upload the hotfix...grrr. This has now been done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

M
    No worries. I see the update pushed today. Thanks for the help everyone!

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct location, please advise if I make a mistake.

In my last game I was getting an error message every time damage was applied to a token on a map (D&D 5e game) and the damage never actually effected the token. I began my attempts to fix the problem today after running the update and the damage is now effecting the token, but I am still getting a weird message in the chat (see attachment). The message is not appearing for players. I checked every extension I had and they changed nothing. I even tried a different game and it worked fine, no message. Did I accidently turn on an option somewhere or is this a bug?

Thanks.
    Damage.png

Those look like debug statements, most likely caused by an extension. You’ll need to switch them all off and the switch them on one at a time and test until you find the culprit.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    A selection choice is needed for the case where you are exporting a spell list but are not exporting spells. The spells being linked to the spell list from another source.
    I thought I checked them all, but I will try starting with none and going up from there. Thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Those look like debug statements, most likely caused by an extension. You’ll need to switch them all off and the switch them on one at a time and test until you find the culprit.
    I went through and rechecked all of them them and it was the one I didn't think it could be. It was the Kingdoms & Warfare book I bought from the storefront. It comes with an extension that adds buttons to the the Tools pane and the party sheet that are needed to run the options in the book.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFG5EMCDMKW

Is there a separate thread I need to post in to relay the message? Thanks for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by kreppulun View Post
    I went through and rechecked all of them them and it was the one I didn't think it could be. It was the Kingdoms & Warfare book I bought from the storefront. It comes with an extension that adds buttons to the the Tools pane and the party sheet that are needed to run the options in the book.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFG5EMCDMKW

Is there a separate thread I need to post in to relay the message? Thanks for all the help.
    I'll alert the developers.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information