DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 54 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    When I have the extensions loaded, FGU prints a message on chat saying: UtilityManager.isClientFGU - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Contact forge/extension author. Maybe that help you locate the issue? Anyway, it seems to be a minor issue that doesn't affect the system, I will run our session tonight and see if shows any problems

No, that's a different issue, where one or more of the extensions you're using is using core framework APIs that were deprecated over 6 months ago, and will soon be going away. Make sure you have the latest version of your extensions installed; and let the extension creator know if it persists.

Regards,
    JPG

The extension is certainly casing that error, but that is probably a different problem than the underlay one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much for the straightforward video. The reload of the session is definitely the key. I'll take a look to see what I can do.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed a hot fix to restore token decorations (underlay, health, effects) after session reload.

Thanks for your help,
    JPG

In Rime of the Frostmaiden module, the profile of Nass Lantomir's ghost is broken. Condition immunity section is in the wrong place
    Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much for your quick replies! The session went well last night, we stop (again) in the middle of combat. I just loaded the campaign now and everything seems to be in the right place. Well done!

Dungeon of the Mad Mage, level 20, the Duergar encounter for room 20.07 are simply dropped in room 6b, ~10 squares south of where they should be.

Oops, I'll get that fixed.

Thread Information