5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 54 First 123451353 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Lost Mines of Phandelver - Cragmaw Hideout Map, LOS all over the place, can´t get rid of fog of war.
    Attachment 51024
    Try to disable the player view?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Doooh, my bad ....
    Forgot that the characters have no darkvision. Worked fine with a torch :P

In Tomb of Annihilation
    • NPC: Iron Sphere (Area 44) should also have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from non-magical attacks
    • NPC: Iron Sphere: the Magnetic section should probably also mention that "any attack made against the sphere with a metal weapon automatically hits, though the weapon becomes stuck to the sphere after impact. (From 05.10.23 44B. Inside the Vault under "Black Drape, Iron Sphere"

In the DMG:
    • Reference Manual > Villainous Class Options: Under Paladin: Oathbreaker, "An Oathbreaker paladin loses previously gained oathspells..." - missing space between "oath" and "spells"

All noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Adventurers League 09-14 The Vast Emptiness of Grace
    The assassin has different saves/skills/ modifiers than the one from monster manual - even though abilities are the same. They probably should be the same from both sources, guessing that the MM one is the correct one.
    AL values: Saves Dex +7, Int +5 - MM has +6, +4
    AL Skills: Acrobatics +7, Deception +4, Perception +4, Stealth +11 - MM has +6, +3, +4, +9
    AL sense: passive Perception 14 - MM has 13
    AL Sneak attack does 13, in MM its 14
    AL Attacks +7 to hit, MM +6 to hit.

For both: 11/16/14/13/11/10 ability str/dex/con/int/wis/cha
    same CR.
    Last edited by Axeking; January 17th, 2022 at 23:14.

I'll pass this on to the developer.

My initail thinking is that since the stats are so different then that's what was published in the adventure module; but only the developer will know for sure.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Axeking View Post
    Adventurers League 09-14 The Vast Emptiness of Grace
    The assassin has different saves/skills/ modifiers than the one from monster manual - even though abilities are the same. They probably should be the same from both sources, guessing that the MM one is the correct one.
    AL values: Saves Dex +7, Int +5 - MM has +6, +4
    AL Skills: Acrobatics +7, Deception +4, Perception +4, Stealth +11 - MM has +6, +3, +4, +9
    AL sense: passive Perception 14 - MM has 13
    AL Sneak attack does 13, in MM its 14
    AL Attacks +7 to hit, MM +6 to hit.

For both: 11/16/14/13/11/10 ability str/dex/con/int/wis/cha
    same CR.
    Hi Axeking,

Thanks for reporting the potential issue but I have gone back and verified with the original materials sent by WotC. They did have a specific stat block for the assassin and for some reason (not explained), they did indeed give the assassin these stats, rather than the stats from the Monster Manual.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Wonder if that was the stats at the time the adventure was designed.

All good though, its the only thing I've noticed (so far) where an offical adventure didn't match the MM values. Thanks!

In Tome of Beasts, Aboleth, Nihileth is misspelled as "Abolythe Nihilith." This is true for both the normal NPC and the "(Ethereal)" NPC.

Thanks I'll add that to my list.

Thread Information