Page 26 of 54 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    In Curse of Strahd:
    • NPC: Wintersplitter:
      • Typo: Wintersplitter should be Wintersplinter
      • The token is missing
      • Typo: On the Other tab, Wintersplitter is misspelled
    • Encounter: 12.04 Wintersplinter:
      • The token is missing
      • Typo: The NPC in the encounter is named Wintersplitter instead of Wintersplinter
    • Reference Manual > COS 14 > Special Events Yester Hill: typo in "Link: Wintersplitter Attacks" (should be Wintersplinter)
    • NPC: Ezmerelda d'Avenir (W): This copy of Ezmerelda also needs to be updated with the errata (already fixed in normal version of the NPC):
      • On the Other tab, "Ezmerelda's Secret" should be "Ezmerelda's Prosthetic".
      • On the Other tab, "She has since adapted well to the false appendage" should say "prosthetic appendage"

I fixed the missing token in the last update - which should have been released by now - or maybe it'll be released tomorrow.

I've noted the other issues.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    In Curse of Strahd:
    • The token for NPC: Bray Martikov is missing. It should be using Bray.png from the module assets.
    • There appears to be a piece of artwork missing for Vladimir Horngaard (Ref Man > Appendix D). It appears on page 241 of the physical book.
      • If the artwork is available, an added bonus would be creating a token for the NPC record.

• NPC: Vladimir Horngaard: On the Other tab, his Ideal text is all in bold.
    • Related to previously reported item, just wanted to add the image file in Assets for "The Martikov Family" is also misspelled as Martinov.

This isn't a bug, but it'd be nice to have tokens for NPC: Dimitri Krezkov and NPC: Anna Krezkov. They have artwork included in the module (Image: Baron Krezkov and Baroness Krezkova), but no tokens created for them.
    Bray does have a token in my copy (in fact there appear to be two bray tokens). I don't have the original files for this one unfortunately (I didn't originally develop CoS) so the image is problematic. I can copy it out of the pdf but that might not be all that great - I'll see what I can do. Tokens already exist for Baron and Baroness Krezkov but they're not linked to the NPCs it would seem.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 13th, 2022 at 09:48.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Monsters of the Multiverse - NPC - Dybbuk
    Spellcasting trait isn't generating spell list
    Probably because it is listed as a trait and not an action.
    When I copy the spellcasting trait in the actions list, the spells generate as intended.

(edit)
    Ah and there are no actions listed: Tentacle, Possess Corpse and Spellcasting are listed under Traits
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I'll have a look. Spellcasting should process whether it's in traits or in actions.

You are correct; those three should be in actions. I'll get that fixed.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 13th, 2022 at 15:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I fixed the missing token in the last update - which should have been released by now - or maybe it'll be released tomorrow.
    Thanks, Zacchaeus, I'm still seeing is missing on the NPC record so I'll check after the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Bray does have a token in my copy (in fact there appear to be two bray tokens). I don't have the original files for this one unfortunately (I didn't originally develop CoS) so the image is problematic. I can copy it out of the pdf but that might not be all that great - I'll see what I can do. Tokens already exist for Baron and Baroness Krezkov but they're not linked to the NPCs it would seem.
    • Just to clarify, I see Bray's token in assets (Bray.png) but the NPC record has no token assigned.
    • For Baron Krezkov and Baroness Krezkova, I can't seem to find them in assets. I do see there are two copies of Baron Vargas Vallakovich and Baroness Lydia Petrovna: Baron.JPG. The Krezkov's have different artwork ("Baron Krezkov and Baroness Krezkova.jpg" in Assets).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting. Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Now this is from my just updated this morning copy, so what you see might well be different. Whilst the tokens for the Kreznovs were in the tokens folder in the creation campaign they hadn't been linked to the NPCs so maybe they didn't get exported because of that. Bray I have no explanation for but I've re-linked the token just in case there's some issue there

I checked and last weeks update that I made will be (or should be) released tomorrow, but my fixes that I made this morning will need to wait for that one to go out before I update again - so that could be next week. Can you keep an eye out to make sure that what you get is the same as the screenshot.

Cheers.

Thanks for looking into it! I'll check it again after the next couple updates.

In Strixhaven Curriculum of Chaos, some spells are showing for Bard that arent for Bard
    eg Wither and Bloom and Vortex Warp1.jpg 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    In Strixhaven Curriculum of Chaos, some spells are showing for Bard that arent for Bard
    eg Wither and Bloom and Vortex Warp1.jpg 2.jpg
    Thanks for reporting mordkhaan. This has been fixed and will show up in the LIVE environment on Tuesday June 21st.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information