DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 54 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

There are several maps where a wall crosses through a door so that even if the door is open, the character tokens cannot go through and it blocks line-of-sight.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

There are several maps where a wall crosses through a door so that even if the door is open, the character tokens cannot go through and it blocks line-of-sight.
    Yes, I got a report about that and fixed the issue reported (the revised module was released on Tuesday). You may need to revert changes on the map to see the changes if need be. If you are still seeing it let me know which maps.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

After the last patch or so, all the monster entries for Tales From The Old Margreve seem to have their attacks broken. They have a dash "-" after melee attack or ranged attack and therefore are not clickable. If I manually remove the "-" it works again but it has to be done every single creature. Has anyone else run into this? Thanks!

I'll alert the developer
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll get this fixed asap. Thanks for letting me know. Minx

Quote Originally Posted by Minxdobby69 View Post
    I'll get this fixed asap. Thanks for letting me know. Minx
    Thank you! It's just the little dash on each attack that is messing it up. And it only seems to be Tales from the Old Margreve, not any of the other monster/NPC entries.

A few things from the Curse of Strahd errata that might've been missed (and a few things not from the errata):

In both Curse of Strahd and Curse of Strahd - Players:
    • In the Reference Manual for each, The Haunted One background needs to be updated (Skill Proficiencies, Languages, and Equipment). These are already updated in the Background record. (Errata Appendix A)

In Curse of Strahd:
    • Reference Manual > COS 07 > N9 > N9a. Kasimir's Hovel: In the treasure section, Ray of Frost should be removed from Kasimir's spellbook (Errata Chapter 5 > Kasimir's Hovel)
    • Reference Manual > COS 17 > Gothic Trinkets: In the table, the entry for 67-68 should say "ferrule" instead of "ferule". This is already correct in the linked table record. (Errata Appendix A)
    • Tree Blight (Errata Appendix D)
      • NPC: Wintersplinter (linked from COS 14 > Special Events Yester Hill) is missing a token (probably should be the tree blight token)
      • NPC: Wintersplinter and NPC: Tree Blight hit points should now be 92 (8d12 + 40).
    • NPC: Ezmerelda d'Avenir (Errata Appendix D)
      • On the Other tab, "Ezmerelda's Secret" should be "Ezmerelda's Prosthetic". This is already correct in the Reference Manual.
      • In both Reference Manual and the NPC Other tab, "She has since adapted well to the false appendage" looks like it needs to also be updated to say "prosthetic appendage"
    • Encounter: 14.01.Y4 Gulthias Tree - there is no token for the Gulthias Tree, but the NPC: Gulthias Tree does have a token (tree blight).
    • Encounter: 12.04 Wintersplinter - Wintersplinter is missing a token
    • Reference Manual > COS 12 > Areas of the Winery > W19: "Parcel: Rocking Hosre" should be horse. Also in Story: 12.03.19 W19. Sleeping Quarters.

Thanks Ecks. I've updated all of this in the module. Should be in next weeks updates.

Empire of the Ghouls - Kobold Press

The two maps:
    Map - DM Shrine of the Herald
    Map - PC Shrine of the Herald

Have been rotated 180 degrees from the original version in the printed book. So now when you read the story entries, the directions don't correspond.

I'll alert the developer.

Thread Information