5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 54 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    I've run three adventures from the "Adventures from the Potbellied Kobold" module, and it has quite a few errors in it. Here are some examples:

Two Heads are Better than One
    In the story and reference for Albern's Cave (008.001) the link for the player's map actually points to the DMs map.
    All of the pins on the player's map and all of the pins on the DMs map point to the wrong stories.

Race for the Crown
    In the reference manual for Area 1: Entrance, and in the story 010.005 the DC for the final clue should be 18, not 8.
    The image titled "Pillar Puzzle Diagram" is really low quality and pixelated.

Tick Tock
    The map grid for the "Image: Clock" map is misaligned. Set the grid size to 78.5 and re-align.

I checked a handful of other maps and none of them had their grids set properly. Some maps don't have a grid drawn on them, but most of them do and it is just not configured right. I found a number of other errors with parcels and encounters, but I reached the limit of my "prep less and play more" ratio. I have the physical book, so I just used that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, an old one this which I haven't got around to fixing.

I'm going to make some time next week to catch up on some stuff. So I'll take a note to look at this one.
    I was still poking around and it seems that the subitems tag got put under "Wyvern Poison", so I guess the poison needs to be fixed too XD

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    I've run three adventures from the "Adventures from the Potbellied Kobold" module, and it has quite a few errors in it. Here are some examples:

Two Heads are Better than One
    In the story and reference for Albern's Cave (008.001) the link for the player's map actually points to the DMs map.
    All of the pins on the player's map and all of the pins on the DMs map point to the wrong stories.

Race for the Crown
    In the reference manual for Area 1: Entrance, and in the story 010.005 the DC for the final clue should be 18, not 8.
    The image titled "Pillar Puzzle Diagram" is really low quality and pixelated.

Tick Tock
    The map grid for the "Image: Clock" map is misaligned. Set the grid size to 78.5 and re-align.

I checked a handful of other maps and none of them had their grids set properly. Some maps don't have a grid drawn on them, but most of them do and it is just not configured right. I found a number of other errors with parcels and encounters, but I reached the limit of my "prep less and play more" ratio. I have the physical book, so I just used that instead.
    Developer has been alerted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Duergar (and several variants spanning Monster Manual, Mad Mage, and Mordenkainen's) have a really annoying Resilience trait that probably won't automate, but any help is appreciated.

"The duergar has advantage on saving throws against poison, spells, and illusions, as well as to resist being charmed or paralyzed."

During game I tried "ADVSAV: spells", but that's not right. "Magic Resistance" is probably the closest.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuda View Post
    Duergar (and several variants spanning Monster Manual, Mad Mage, and Mordenkainen's) have a really annoying Resilience trait that probably won't automate, but any help is appreciated.

"The duergar has advantage on saving throws against poison, spells, and illusions, as well as to resist being charmed or paralyzed."

During game I tried "ADVSAV: spells", but that's not right. "Magic Resistance" is probably the closest.
    This isn't a bug report.

Magic Resistance will get you the resistance to spells after a fashion. There's not a way to code advantage on saving throws against conditions such as poison, charmed or paralyzed. There may be extensions that'll help. Check the Forge.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    ... and here is an extension that does EXACTLY that... https://www.dmsguild.com/product/314...iate_id=878507
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Issues with Princes of the Apocalypse after last patch

Some encounter links broke example 4.08.01 B1. Gargoyle Chasm.

The monster information is missing no CR no XP and if you load them into the combat tracker you don't have info to make attacks hit points etc.

Moderator: Moved to the 5E bug reporting thread.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 23rd, 2022 at 16:42. Reason: Moved post to the 5E bug reporting thread.

I just fixed that based on another report I got.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by talislanta View Post
    I'm encountering an issue and I am curious if it is a bug or something on my end. When I advance a rogue to 7th level who has picked Arcane Trickster for their specialization I do not get a 2nd lvl spell slot or option to pick a 2nd level spell. Is anyone else encountering this?
    In case it matters I have every 5e book in the Essentials bundle minus Tasha's.
    Are you dragging or dropping or using the character wizard?
    I don't know how the CW handles it, but drag and drop you will have to manually add the spell, just drop it onto your actions tab.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I moved the post to the Character Wizard bugs thread since it only happens when using the Character Wizard.

Thread Information