FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 54 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    Rise of the Drow's "Drow Acolyte" NPC has a messed up stat block. It is missing Cure Wounds and a module unique spell, Shadow Mote. Looks like they were pasted into Sunlight Sensitivity trait or something
    I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I don't believe these modules have paper copies. They are the digital-only follow-up modules to The Dragon of Icespire Peak. My understanding is that D&D Beyond is WotC's official digital repository, so I would expect that the maps there are the correct maps. I was wondering if the maps in the later two modules were accidentally copied forward from the assets created for the first module, rather than utilizing the modified versions WotC created for the two newer modules?

Edit: Also, the new information shown on the maps aligns with new information in the module description, and the description is in alignment between D&D Beyond and Fantasy Grounds. So it seems that the designer's intent was for the map to update in each module.
    Last edited by danglading; March 9th, 2022 at 21:53.

No, all of the products would have used whatever material was provided by WotC. I've asked the developer to have a look. It's certainly possible that they've updated the maps and we just don't have copies of them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, Zacchaeus. If I can be of help pointing the developer to the specific information that raised my concern, please let me know. I'm on the Discord with the same username as well.

Module, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Reference Manual, Level 18, the "Entrance" (2nd item under heading 18) page is for level 21.
    The map pins are correct, so you only hit this reading through the Reference Manual.

Ah the old pages having the same name problem. I'll take a note to fix that.

The Wild beyond the witchlight , all scabatha nightshade spells are set to level 1 , she can cast 6 finger of deaths , niiice , also in the first tower of loomlurch the to doors have walls running right through them so they wont allow players or line of sight through.

The problem with the spells is that the coven spells are actions (and so basically innate spells) and she already has an innate spellcasting trait. FG can't handle two different innate spellcasting traits so I added them as spellcasting with just one entry so that the spells would appear on her list.

I'll take a note to fix the door occluders.

Small problem but Burglar's Pack in SRD is the only pack that does not itemize pack contents into inventory (it just drops the pack itself into inventory).
    All other packs from SRD do in fact put the listed items into inventory upon drag n drop. FYI, I am not mistaking it for its Basic Rules counterpart which does NOT give the itemized contents.

Here is an exert from the "DD5E SRD Data.mod/client.xml" file where Burglar's Pack is missing the "<subitems></subitems>" section entirely while the Diplomat's Pack (underneath it) does have that section

Code:
    <burglar_spack>
            <locked type="number">1</locked>
            <name type="string">Burglar's Pack</name>
            <type type="string">Adventuring Gear</type>
            <subtype type="string">Equipment Packs</subtype>
            <cost type="string">16 gp</cost>
            <weight type="number">50.0</weight>
            <description type="formattedtext"><p>Includes a backpack, a bag of 1,000 ball bearings, 10 feet of string, a bell, 5 candles, a crowbar, a hammer, 10 pitons, a hooded lantern, 2 flasks of oil, 5 days of rations, a tinderbox, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.</p></description>
          </burglar_spack>
          <diplomat_spack>
            <locked type="number">1</locked>
            <name type="string">Diplomat's Pack</name>
            <type type="string">Adventuring Gear</type>
            <subtype type="string">Equipment Packs</subtype>
            <cost type="string">39 gp</cost>
            <weight type="number">20.0</weight>
            <description type="formattedtext"><p>Includes a chest, 2 cases for maps and scrolls, a set of fine clothes, a bottle of ink, an ink pen, a lamp, 2 flasks of oil, 5 sheets of paper, a vial of perfume, sealing wax, and soap.</p></description>
            <subitems>
              <chest>
                <name type="string">Chest</name>
                <count type="number">1</count>
                <link type="windowreference">
                  <class>reference_equipment</class>
                  <recordname>reference.equipmentdata.chest@*</recordname>
                </link>
              </chest>
              ... [truncated for posting purposes]
            </subitems>
          </diplomat_spack>
    Last edited by Hispi; March 12th, 2022 at 22:03. Reason: noted

Yes, an old one this which I haven't got around to fixing.

I'm going to make some time next week to catch up on some stuff. So I'll take a note to look at this one.

Thread Information