FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 54 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I’ll have a look.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can no longer PREPARE SPELLS

After the latest round of updates last week, the tick boxes available to 'prepare spells' are no longer there, and in other modes, ALL spells are showing as selected. Am I doing something wrong? It worked fine two weeks ago.

FGU Preparation Glitch.jpg
    Last edited by PerfectConsumer; March 7th, 2022 at 16:21. Reason: Inserted image in the middle of a sentence

This is (was) a known issue with the Character Wizard. I believe the fix will be issued soon (if it hasn't already). Meantime you can add a number (any one will do) to the 'prepared' box in any spell data box. Click the magnifying glass at the end of any spell line header to get at the box.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

SRD, Warlock - the three archtypes provided have a typo in their Expanded Spell List feature. Where it says "Warlock Level" it should be "Spell Level"warlock level.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is (was) a known issue with the Character Wizard. I believe the fix will be issued soon (if it hasn't already). Meantime you can add a number (any one will do) to the 'prepared' box in any spell data box. Click the magnifying glass at the end of any spell line header to get at the box.
    If I recreate the character without the wizard, this should not occur, correct?

You can place the number of prepared spells in the power group heading without recreating your character to add the prepared dots again.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can place the number of prepared spells in the power group heading without recreating your character to add the prepared dots again.
    It worked! Yay!

Rise of the Drow's "Drow Acolyte" NPC has a messed up stat block. It is missing Cure Wounds and a module unique spell, Shadow Mote. Looks like they were pasted into Sunlight Sensitivity trait or something

I was playing Sleeping Dragon's Wake (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5ESDW last night, and it appears that the map of the town of Leilon does not match the intended map as shown on D&D Beyond. (https://www.dndbeyond.com/sources/sdw) The town is intended to evolve as time passes from the previous module (Storm Lord's Wrath) and the residents continue working on rebuilding, but the maps in Unity appear to be identical between the two modules. There are locations that should be labeled on the DM version that are not (Umber Hulk's Shell Inn, Torver's Post, etc.), and the graphics between the two modules are identical, even though they should not be.

Here is the map from the D&D Beyond Module:
    8snmb-map-leilon-town-construction_dm.jpg

Here is the map from the Fantasy Grounds store preview, which matches what I saw in my session last night:
    screenshot0004.jpg

A quick hunt through the Divine Contention module, which follows Sleeping Dragon's Wake, suggests the town maps in that module might not be correct either. I was diligent about making sure I was filtering to the correct module when checking maps, but it may be possible I made a mistake, so please let me know if there are any hints on something I may be doing wrong.

The maps in the modules will be the ones provided by WotC. I don't know if they have updated the paper copies or not and I don't know where DnDBeyond get there's from either.

Thread Information