5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... Last

5e Bug Reports (2022)

Time to retire the old thread again. Everything in that one has been noted or already fixed.

Please report bugs that you find in any 5e modules (adventures, reference modules etc) in this thread. It doesn't matter if you are seeing the bug in Classic or Unity report them in this thread. Report bugs which are specific to the Unity client here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Unity

When reporting give as much information as possible as to where to find the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi,
    Looking over the 5E version of Lost Laboratory of Kwalish, all of the spells other than Animate Dead have messed up descriptions - both Glader's spells start mid sentence, while Flock starts the description with "Classes:..."

Also while looking over the 5E Mini-Dungeon Tome, a lot of entries have the square character appearing (I noticed this in more than 50 of the adventures as well as the story index page (listing all the adventures). If needed, I can supply a list of all the places I noticed the squares...

And in the details of the Forgotten Dungeon (in the MiniDungeon Tome) has a few more problems (its the only one I've looked in detail at...) - including that the map scale is different than the scale in the area descriptions. For example, one area talks about a 50 foot halway, but on the map it is just 5 squares long. There are several other places implying that the grid should be 10 foot squares and not 5 foot squares (and the whole adventure works better using the 10 foot size - did this by just making the FG grid half the size). But the bodies drawn on the map are scaled as if the grid is 5 foot squares.
    It also has one treasure parcel containing an item that all relevant text describes as a short sword, but the item as created in FG is based on a short bow (the parcel in area 15).

I’ll let the developers know, thanks for the reports.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeking View Post
    Hi,
    Looking over the 5E version of Lost Laboratory of Kwalish, all of the spells other than Animate Dead have messed up descriptions - both Glader's spells start mid sentence, while Flock starts the description with "Classes:..."
    Fixed in upcoming release...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Error in the PHB. Page 114. Section: "Learning Spells of 1st Level and Higher".

First sentence should end with: "... choice to your spellbook for free." It's missing the last two words.

This is present in the Basic Rules v1.0 PDF (page 33) and in physical copy of the PHB (13th printing) but is not called out in the errata.

Checked my daughter's 11th printing, and the "for free" is present there too.
    Last edited by Xemit; January 9th, 2022 at 23:15.

It is also in the Basic Rules (Nov 2018) version - but not in the SRD data in FGU. (And Nov 2018 coincides with 10th printing of PHB)

The "for free" looks to have shown up in the 10th printing in time with the November 2018 releases. It is also present in current D&D Beyond.

Thanks, I’ll add that in when I next update the PHB.

In the adventure module Princes of the Apocalypse , the Windvane weapon item does not have the "finesse" property assigned. The weapon's text description mentions it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaharmi View Post
    In the adventure module Princes of the Apocalypse , the Windvane weapon item does not have the "finesse" property assigned. The weapon's text description mentions it.
    So it has. I'll take a note to fix that.

Thread Information