FG Forge
Page 23 of 23 First ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Indeed. I don't think any other race has natural armour so that's probably what is causing the issue. It works fine in the Character Wizard although it doesn't process the trait; it just adds it. This would require a change in the ruleset; I'll alert Moon Wizard but don't hold your breath at this time; he has other things on his plate
    Tell Moon Wizard to take his time. I'm only reporting while working my way through the module.
    Fyi: Tortle also has natural armor, but in that case it's a hardcode AC of 17, which doesn't generate an error, while Lizardfolk has 13+dex.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    Tell Moon Wizard to take his time. I'm only reporting while working my way through the module.
    Fyi: Tortle also has natural armor, but in that case it's a hardcode AC of 17, which doesn't generate an error, while Lizardfolk has 13+dex.
    Ah, I knew some other race had natural armour but I couldn't remember which. That'll be the reason for the error I suspect.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information