FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 54 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Monsters of the Multiverse:
    • NPC: Cloud Giant Smiling One is missing the Challenge Rating (I think it should be CR 11)
    • NPC: Retriever - there are two copies of this in the module, and one is missing it's token art

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Monsters of the Multiverse:
    NPC: Shadar-kai Soul Monger - I think the Wisdom score should be 16 (+3) based on D&D Beyond. The stat block in the Reference Manual (Chapter 2 > Shadar-Kai), incorrectly shows WIS 15 (+3).

I also noticed that the stat blocks in the reference manual don't include the Proficiency Bonus listed after the Challenge Rating (the NPCs have them, just not the Reference Manual).
    This is how it is listed in the book, but I believe you are correct and it should be 16. I will forward this to Wizards of the Coast so they can include it in errata and confirm that it should be 16.

Proficiency bonuses were dropped because they were calculated.

Blog Entries
    I have fixed the reported issues and added some additional Errata that Wizards of the Coast provided to us. Spells are now going to be using the lookup method to pull the most recent versions from opened modules (SRD, PHB, etc.). The chat log will display a list of any spells that were not located during auto lookup.

1. NPC Cloud Giant Stat Block fixed
    2. Retriever Duplicate Removed
    3. Monster: Drow Inquisitor (p 102). Strength score set to 12.
    4. Monster: Drow Inquisitor (p 102). changed “The drow’s casts …” to “The drow casts …”
    5. Monster: Hydroloth (p 158). The Claw & Bite attacks are now 9 (2d8) psychic damage
    6. Monster: Duergar Soulblade (p 109). In the Soulblade action, changed "Melee Spell Attack …" to "Melee Weapon Attack …" Also, changed "13 (3d6 + 3) force …" to "17 (4d6 + 3) force …"
    7. Bheur Hag (p 62): Removed the “Hag Covens” subsection from the “Bheur Hag” section and the “Annis Hag” section. The subsection is incorrect and will be removed from future printings of the book. The bheur hag’s CR isn’t affected by being in a coven.
    8. WATER ELEMENTAL MYRMIDON (p 123): The CON Ability Score is now 16
    9. Shadar-kai Soul Monger (p 214): The WIS Ability Score is now 16.
    10. Warlock of the Fiend (p 255): Under actions, Scimitar attack now says "slashing" instead of "bludgeoning"
    11. Yeenoghu (p 270): The CON Ability Score is now 26 and the INT is 16.
    12. Yeth Hound (p 271): Cut the parenthesis, “(all appear in the Monster Manual)”. It will removed from future printings.
    13. Yeth Hound (p 271): Yeth hound changed Damage Immunity to read "bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren't silvered"

Monsters of the Multiverse - Players module:
    • Reference Manual > Chapter 1:
      • Aarakocra:
        • In the first paragraph, there is a missing space between "Elemental" and "Plane" in "...on the ElementalPlane of Air..."
        • In the first paragraph, there is a missing space between "the" and "Wind" in ...served theWind Dukes of Aaqa..."
        • Above two items also in NPC: Aarakocra

• Githyanki:
        • The ability "Astral Knowledge" has an inadvertent line break before the end of the sentence. The section "Astral Plane" should be the remainder of the Astral Knowledge paragraph (and Astral Plane should not be bold).
        • Also in NPC: Githyanki

• Goblin:
        • In the first paragraph, there is an extraneous hyphen character in Maglubiyet, probably from wrapping across lines in the physical book.
        • Also in NPC: Goblin

• Hobgoblin:
        • The paragraph for the ability "Passage" is duplicated - once at the bottom of the left column and then again at the top of the right column.
    Last edited by Ecks; May 19th, 2022 at 03:34.

Thanks. Ecks. All fixed and lined up for release.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Errata not applied to MM

I suspect there's some errata not applied to the Monster's Manual;

In the section "Player Characters as Lycanthropes" for the entry for Werewolf, the second paragraph starts with:

"A non-humanoid humanoid hit by an attack ..."

This sentence should read

"A non-lycanthrope humanoid hit by an attack ..."

I've checked an older version of the MM and it just has "humanoid" and the new version has the same information as what is available in DDB: https://www.dndbeyond.com/sources/mm...l#Lycanthropes

I realize this is incredibly minor, but it left me scratching my head for a hot minute.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 19th, 2022 at 20:37. Reason: Moved to 5e bug report thread

I'll take a note to update that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Survivalist's Guide to Spelunking

Minor edit:
    Table "14-9 Corrosive Bulbs" result "The hunting party and the Quarry both lose [1d6] units of stock, but gain 1d6 fungal bulbs." I believe the 2nd 1d6 should have brackets [1d6].

I'll pass this on to the developer

In DMG:
    Item: Sphere of Annihilation:
    • At the start of the description there is a link to a table titled "Sphere of Annihilation" that details what happens if the sphere comes in contact with a planar portal. This link should probably be removed since the link to the table is at the bottom of the description as well.
    • In the second link "Table: Spere of Annihilation" - "Spere" should be "Sphere"
    Last edited by Ecks; May 21st, 2022 at 01:28. Reason: added additional typo

Thread Information