5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 41 of 54 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    I see what you mean and I think you are probably right. The only way to do that would be to create a subraces for each option. I'll get something sorted soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Small bug with monsters/NPC using a net. (At least those I encountered in Princes of the Apocalypse)
    It seems like when FG reads through statblocks and generate attacks and such, it can get small things wrong. Like with the net. If a monster can attack with a net you can correctly apply the 'restrained'-effect, but FG reads on and see that to get loose you can do 5 hp worth of slashing damage to the net to break it, but FG translates this into the net can do 5 slashing damage as an effect to the target. As a GM I have to actively apply the effect, so it is easily avoidable, I just applied it the first times I encountered it and just explained to my players that these Kuo-toa are expert net-users, thus they actually can deliver damage with a net. So to fix the bug, just remove the option to appy 5 slashing damage with the net.

I can't just remove stuff from an official product. I could try rewording it so that the effect doesn't get created, but as you say you'd never actually need to use it anyway, so I'm not sure it's worth the effort.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Manual dice entry does not work with story templates.

Was trying to test various combinations. While I can use it to test the individual components, when using the "generate" button it does not pause for input. It should, in case the DM wants to force the template to have certain results, etc. etc.

I doubt that the manual dice roller is intended to be used with templates. No dice are actually being thrown - they're all done in the background. Similar to how initiative is rolled by the DM from the Combat Tracker.

For these Kobold Press items:
    • Streets of Zobeck
    • Tomb of Tiberish
    • Zobeck Gazetteer
    • Margreve Player's Guide
    • Migard Heroes
    • Heroes of the Southlands

The apostrophe (or quotes?) is appearing as square boxes. I think there might also be an issue with some other character(s) as well as I noticed "MidguardXa", where the "X" is a square box.

Also, it would be nice if the Group names used by a number of Kobold Press in the Story section were better named to include the product, instead of things like "01. What is Zobeck?"

Zobeck Gazetteer 5E and 5e Tomb of Tiberesh have images named << New Image >> with nothing in them.
    Last edited by lazjen; October 5th, 2022 at 23:56.

I'll alert the developer, thanks for the reports.

Thanks, lazjen, for the update. I believe the issue with the squares is what characters FG Unity recognizes. I'll update the issue when I have a moment for Streets of Zobeck and Zobeck Gazetteer. Please understand both products were created prior to the transition to FG Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by lazjen View Post
    For these Kobold Press items:
    • Streets of Zobeck
    • Tomb of Tiberish
    • Zobeck Gazetteer
    • Margreve Player's Guide
    • Migard Heroes
    • Heroes of the Southlands

The apostrophe (or quotes?) is appearing as square boxes. I think there might also be an issue with some other character(s) as well as I noticed "MidguardXa", where the "X" is a square box.

Also, it would be nice if the Group names used by a number of Kobold Press in the Story section were better named to include the product, instead of things like "01. What is Zobeck?"

Zobeck Gazetteer 5E and 5e Tomb of Tiberesh have images named << New Image >> with nothing in them.

Monsters of the Multiverse - Drow Matron Mother, check type and alignment.. text bleeds over between fields(cleric elf )

Noted, thanks.

Thread Information