5E Character Create Playlist
Page 36 of 54 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Originally the hit points was 80 in the monster manual as well, until someone pointed out that this was incorrect if you weren’t using the max hit point option in FG. So I changed it to 128 and removed the dice so that no matter what option you chose the hit points would always be maxed out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the info.

Spelljammer: Light of Xaryxis

Adventure Structure

Should read:
    "with the expectation that a group should be able to complete the adventure in twelve sessions of play."

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 12.28.58 PM.png

Good grief, how did that slip past WotC's spellchecker.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Princes of the Apocalypse, I think there is an error in room G17 (Earth Portal). In a lot of these maps there are Doors used for non-door things that might block LOS- stairs, bridges, etc. However, in room G17 there are two basically right on top of each other on the Earth Portal itself. Was that intended? I had a find a very precise pixel to click on to get the lower one to switch to Open.

Those aren't doors; they are terrain occluders. They allow a player to see into but not out of the object unless the token is inside the occluder where they are then able to see out. They do not prevent token movement so tokens can move onto them and out the other side. There's not need to open or close them uless something happens to the object and the terrain is no longer required maybe.

Having said all that I don't see any issue with identifying the two occluders and switching them on and off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Creation of NPC spell list from Spellcaster trait no longer works. I am copy pasting existing stat blocks for casters in IWD and it does not generate the list when I close/reopen the window or move the NPC to combat tracker.
    Here is the guide.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...llcasting-NPCs
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

This is by design. NPC spell lists no longer auto-populate until the NPCs are added to the combat tracker; or if you edit the NPC record, right click, and select Parse Spells menu option.

Regards,
    JPG

Good to know, thanks. I suggest update the ruleset documentation with those changes.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Setting up a Warlock/Genie character from Tasha's, using the Character Wizard, the Expanded Spells table (Tasha's pp 73) doesn't seem to be included in the spell selection. I've got PHB and Tasha's loaded (both the DM and Players modules for both), although I'm setting this up as the GM so I don't think the players' modules are even relevant.

Startup log says I've got 5e ruleset 2022-08-16, and Core RPG ruleset 2022-08-16 loaded. Last ran an update a couple of hours ago.

Thread Information