FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 54 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Thanks Ecks; I'll add all those to my list.

As for the subchapters in Chapter three; it reflects how its sort of laid out in the book. The church has rooms so it sort of deserves a separate subchapter so areas E6 and E7 need to not be part of that. Whilst E1 -E4 are part of the village. All of the subchapters apart from areas of the village could probably be removed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Clicking on "Rulebook: Cover" on LMoP will open another link

In LMoP Adventure module > Reference Manual > 2.Goblin Blind (Under Part 1 : Goblin Arrows).
    Clicking on the "Rulebook: Cover" link, will open for me the D&D Mordenkainen Tome of Foes (if activated).
    If I inactivate MToF, it will open the "Cover" rules BUT in the Player's Handbook... if I inactivate the PHB, it will open Tasha's Cauldron of Everything... clearly a wildcard link that needs fixed?

MOD: moved to 5E bug report thread.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 29th, 2022 at 00:59.

The link is deliberately anonymous so that it will pick up on whatever volume the user has open. I don't want to change it so that it points only to the Basic Rules (which is where it's supposed to point in the original written adventure). This does mean it might pick up on stray reference pages headed 'cover'. Without making sure every single reference manual page has a completely unique name there's not really much I can do to prevent it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I found that the Knights' Quarters (x4) on the Second Floor of Feathergale Spire in Princes of the Apocalypse were missing linked parcels.

SPOILER WARNING

Each of the Knights' Quarters has:
    - a feathered cloak
    - 1d100 gp of valuables
    Fantasy Grounds Unity on macOS Monterey (v12) with an Intel Mac

Ah, looks like it's there in the reference manual entry but not in the story entry. I'll add that to my fix list.

Monster of the Multiverse - races need languages added for creation. It lists Common +1 in the reference but doesn't populate for the character wizard.
    Last edited by Erimxul; May 16th, 2022 at 19:03.

I'll look into that now; I'm currently creating a players module with the races in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'll look into that now; I'm currently creating a players module with the races in it.
    That was my question as to when we could expect the player version

Soon. I've finished it and it should go live very soon once it gets through the processes.

EDIT: It's live now.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 16th, 2022 at 21:05.

MotM: The NPCs with Spellcasting do not have the spells autoloaded into the statblocks. Is this on purpose?
    Also, lots of missing images (links but no images)

Thread Information