DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP - OSRIC (AD&D) - Weekly Greyhawk Saturday evening

LFP - OSRIC (AD&D) - Weekly Greyhawk Saturday evening game from 6:30 pm CST to midnight.

FG License: DM has Ultimate license Unity

Game System: AD&D (OSRIC)
    Time Zone: Central Time

Day of week and time: Saturday 6:30 pm

Planned Duration & Frequency: 5 1/2 hours, every week.

Term: As long as the players want to play.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, however some of us do use video cams.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players need 1 or 2 more.

Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1

Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment.

World: Greyhawk

I have been playing since 1983 and have been a DM since the late 80's, if you have questions feel free to contact me. I have been using Fantasy Grounds for over 3 years now
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

I am interested. I am not very familiar with FG. I played a few sessions several years ago, but don't remember much. I also have to work saturday nights on occasion. There is no fixed schedule, and it is infrequent (once or twice every couple months), but would take priority. I understand if that's not acceptable.

I would be interested in your group. I have never played on FG but have played AD&D for about 4 Yrs a long time ago and played a campaign in roll 20 last yr

I'm interested, played quite a lot of AD&D 2e

At the moment we are full, if anything changes I will post here.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Just had some players leave the game, they were 5e players so not a good fit.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

Looking for 1 or possibly 2 players.

Currently GMing:
    * D&D 5e (Monday)

FG License: FG Unity Standard
    Time Zone: UTC – 3 (two hours ahead of Central Standard Time). But definitely don't mind adjusting to the different time zone whenever.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can be available most evenings
    Term: Flexible, but would prefer long term game
    Voice: Discord, can do video and voice as needed

Game System Preferred: Not picky. Just like to have well explored sessions, within medieval fantasy theme. Can learn new systems as needed.
    Game System Experience: most experience on 5E as a new player. Although, remember some of the old school rule sets from playing old Baldur’s Gate games.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Recently bought the standard license, and have been running myself in solo games as GM and player. Also, getting a bit into map creation.

Character Type Preferred: Very flexible and can adapt characters, common picks cleric / bard.
    About me: Started playing D&D in the past few years, but haven’t found a group to play online yet. So, sticking to solo adventures orientated written material. Also, reading Forgotten Realms novels in spare time. Age 31, profession lawyer, brazilian.

Discord: Foxyfraga#7880

Interested in joining the party. Please, let me know if I can fit in.

Cheers.

Gainfully employed, grey haired and almost an empty nester. My wife has said hell no to trying to relive our 20s, but…

Before I met her I played AD&D, and I have been watching Critical Role podcasts for the past few years.

I am looking for 1 or 2 edition and in a Greyhawk campaign. I recently cracked open my PHB and DMH to reread the rules and recall the memories of a long time ago.

I am fairly new to this FG forum. If you are looking for one more, then please send me an email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Pearly View Post
    Gainfully employed, grey haired and almost an empty nester. My wife has said hell no to trying to relive our 20s, but…

Before I met her I played AD&D, and I have been watching Critical Role podcasts for the past few years.

I am looking for 1 or 2 edition and in a Greyhawk campaign. I recently cracked open my PHB and DMH to reread the rules and recall the memories of a long time ago.

I am fairly new to this FG forum. If you are looking for one more, then please send me an email [email protected]
    Sent you a pm john

Thread Information