STAR TREK 2d20

Virgin DM seeks classes to teach him how to DM in 5E Unity

I would like to find a class on how to be a DM in FG Unity 5E. I used Fantasy Grounds Reg for a few ones shots but that's about it. I've used fantasy grounds Academy before but its been ages. A class list would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Msg me on Discord.

MrDDT#0001

I can go over 1 on 1 no problem.
    If you've not joined Fantasy Grounds Discord server, I suggest it, because has a lot of good info.

https://discord.gg/frc5YCa8

Hi thanks for the offer of help I couldn't seem to find your discord channel mine is Rabidbat#0163

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidbat View Post
    Hi thanks for the offer of help I couldn't seem to find your discord channel mine is Rabidbat#0163
    Looks like you are already a member of the Fantasy Grounds Discord channel as I see a "Rabidbat#0163" posting as far back as 2018. In Discord (in the Fantasy Grounds Channel), in the upper right corner, do a search for MrDDT. I should pull up mentions/replies for him. 'Jump' to one of those and right click on his username and you should be able to message him that way.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information