DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Assign creatures to tokens

https://ibb.co/7J9VXc2

you will see the battle map i have made. simple. those are goblins in the forest. archers and melee. i have created the encounter and every thing. i just found these and they look a lot better than the generic round tokens. how do i make them the icon on the BM and combat tracker?

You would not assign creatures to Tokens.

You assign Tokens to NPCs, then drag that to the CT, then from the CT to the Map.

Typically, you'll need to copy the existing NPC first (so it can be edited). Drag/Drop the NPC to the NPC window and it will create a copy. Unlock the NPC to add a Token to it.

You can then create an encounter if you want, and add the NPC to the encounter. From there, drag the Encounter (or the NPC if you did not create an encounter) to the CT, then from the CT to the Map.

More info here and here.

yeah. my problem was....forgot to unlock. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    You would not assign creatures to Tokens.

You assign Tokens to NPCs, then drag that to the CT, then from the CT to the Map.

Typically, you'll need to copy the existing NPC first (so it can be edited). Drag/Drop the NPC to the NPC window and it will create a copy. Unlock the NPC to add a Token to it.

You can then create an encounter if you want, and add the NPC to the encounter. From there, drag the Encounter (or the NPC if you did not create an encounter) to the CT, then from the CT to the Map.

More info here and here.
    Blimey Sulimo!

That looks like one of those murder investigation rooms :-)

Blog Entries
    Just a note clicking on the link in the OP resulted in Kaspersky freaking out about some kind of a malicious file and download had been aborted.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Just a note clicking on the link in the OP resulted in Kaspersky freaking out about some kind of a malicious file and download had been aborted.
    guess your maleware protection does not like IBB image storage. that is too bad.

Thread Information