DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ascending AC b/x rulesets?

Are there any Ascending ac rulesets for Fantasy Grounds? I have Scarlett Heroes an ascending ac osr game in book form, and I want to play in fantasy grounds. I don't even mind manually copying NPC or weapon stats from the book. I just need a usable ascending ac character sheet.
    Last edited by TheKnightsSquire; January 7th, 2022 at 03:29.

For what it's worth, if AC is your only issue.

20 - AscendingAC = AC

20 - 15 (ascending) = AC 5 in D&D/AD&D

If that's all that is holding you back.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks, but unfortunately that means I won't be able to use the combat tracker or automatic attack rolls since its descending. I'll have to manually do it. Which doesn't bother me that much because i'm playing solo. I guess when converting do I just ignore the THAC0?

So it is ascending ac and their is no thaco or to hit bonus as they level?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnightsSquire View Post
    Thanks, but unfortunately that means I won't be able to use the combat tracker or automatic attack rolls since its descending. I'll have to manually do it. Which doesn't bother me that much because i'm playing solo. I guess when converting do I just ignore the THAC0?
    I'm not sure I understand. If you convert the AC to descending the NPCs should work in the CT. If the THACO value is the problem (you don't know it) you can convert Base attack bonus to THACO.

20 - BaB = THACO
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Castles & Crusades has what the OP is looking for I believe.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks I'll get castles.

"If the THACO value is the problem (you don't know it) you can convert Base attack bonus to THACO."

Yeah I was a little confused. I've only played ascending AC so I wasn't quite sure what THAC0 was. I think I got it figure out.

Thread Information