FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I think that the level-up using drag for the class info box on the character sheet is nice, but it is a little sensitive. If you click it to bring up the class info, but accidentally drag it even a little, it will level you. Is there a way to change that so that you have to drag it into the XP box or something?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive made the link non draggable.
    Update again and see if that stops that from happening for you.
    The link cannot be dragged. Is too bad, was a cool feature, but this seems a solid solution.

Blog Entries
    If you open the Link you can drag it back in from the Link on the displayed window.
    When you drag a Class in it will tell you what happens for that level.
    Some of the items will have (done) next to them which means that the change is already written to the Character Sheet - ll others will need to be applied by the player.

Blog Entries
    Ive been looking at the Martial Techniques and just about every one requires something quite different.
    If I do this - its most likely going to be something like this -

Double Click the Fist to "Use" an action which just writes it to chat and decrements your uses.
    Double click the Chat icon to output all the details to Chat for the GM and others to view.
    A dice throw builder where you can input the number of dice to throw, any modifiers, whether it is w/ Advantage or not and whether it is a damage roll or not and then on Double Clicking it will make that roll.

martial.png

Looks most like a most excellent option! It seems like it will also work for similar advanced features that behave like spells.

Blog Entries
    It basically limits the automation/promise but gives you a way in game to handle it pretty easily. There are way too many variable moves to code them.

It basically limits the automation/promise but gives you a way in game to handle it pretty easily. There are way too many variable moves to code them.
    Is good enough to have a place to put our stuff.

Ive been looking at the Martial Techniques and just about every one requires something quite different.
    If I do this - its most likely going to be something like this -
    I was looking at the advanced option - leader this morning and it uses a similar system as the martial artist. I noticed that they both use the term Techniques to represent the abilities. So instead of a header of Martial Techniques, just Techniques would make it more universal.

Also, I decided to enter the Recon Scout class into the campaign just to see how it works, I really like how you set up the level advancement. It was quick and painless.

During character generation this morning, one of the players had an interesting event.

He added his equipment to the inventory tab.
    He wanted to add a custom weapon so he clicked the edit button on the weapon window.
    He clicked the create item.
    All of his equipment, weapon or not, was copied into the weapon window.

It was odd, and I told him he should have me add weapons on the GM side that he can drag, but it is something that anyone might do, so I figured I'd report it.

Thread Information