DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Another thing we noticed is that the HD per level seem to be off.

According to the book a level 1 Investigator should have 1d6+Con, in the Investigator class it says 1d6+4, and as the class ascends in level the modifiers change +1 every two levels. I looked around and didn't see any reason for these in the rules but maybe I missed something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    During character generation this morning, one of the players had an interesting event.

He added his equipment to the inventory tab.
    He wanted to add a custom weapon so he clicked the edit button on the weapon window.
    He clicked the create item.
    All of his equipment, weapon or not, was copied into the weapon window.

It was odd, and I told him he should have me add weapons on the GM side that he can drag, but it is something that anyone might do, so I figured I'd report it.
    The Edit button should only Edit items already in the list.
    This Inventory system works a bit differently to 5E.

Weapons is a filtered list that only shows Weapons from the Inventory List

There is only an Edit button rather than an Add and Edit button. You should add from Inventory - but I cant replicate the steps above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Another thing we noticed is that the HD per level seem to be off.

According to the book a level 1 Investigator should have 1d6+Con, in the Investigator class it says 1d6+4, and as the class ascends in level the modifiers change +1 every two levels. I looked around and didn't see any reason for these in the rules but maybe I missed something?
    Hmmm this was actually me.
    Being 1st level party will likely die if anyone looks at them sideways I was homebrewing a +3 and +4 HP bonus I think on the classes.
    Later on I saw that they say something about assuming a 6 for the first HD so I meant to go back and change evrything...

Blog Entries
    I have added a new build that includes:

Techniques support - tracking of usage and of techniques available by level is done but the actual techniques have no automation.
    Some small bug fixes
    Updated HP in the classes
    Added support for Techniques in Classes/Levelling up

I have also added a short Ruleset Guide - activate it in Modules.

To add Techniques to a class (I will provide updated Martial classes soon) add the data in the Martial section in the following format
    Level1# Level2# Level3# Save#
    example
    2 1 0 -1
    This will be parsed and applied to characters.

Hi, the new changes look great.

We were getting Script execution error: [string "reload"]:5: attempt to index a nil value.

This would only happen with one of the two characters that are currently on the server, so I spent some time figuring out what was different between them and trying stuff out. Eventually I found that if I added a knife to the working character and restarted the server then both characters would generate the error.

To take the experiment further I deleted the knife off one character and reloaded, and that character would load fine. So, I added an axe to the character and reloaded and it generated the same error. It seems like something in the other weapons category isn't playing well with the character sheet.

Blog Entries
    The issue is being cause because the database doesnt keep empty fields on reload and Usesammo is empty on an Axe... Ill need to refactor some code there...

Blog Entries
    Ive updated Bow, Crossbow, Taser and Stungun to all "Use Ammo" and I think the Melee weapon bug should be cleared up.
    New build in the Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive updated Bow, Crossbow, Taser and Stungun to all "Use Ammo" and I think the Melee weapon bug should be cleared up.
    New build in the Forge.
    We used the ruleset in play this morning, worked really well.

Blog Entries
    This looks like a lot of fun. Will have to find when I can fit in running a couple of adventures/scenarios of this

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information