STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Never mind. I found the switch for it. Not sure how it was turned on in one campaign and not in the other.

There are 2 size extensions that have some overlap but both have things I would like to use.

Size Matters & 3.5E & Pathfinder Size Changes

when both are used with no other extensions, it throws the following error: Attachment 59766

I am posting this in both extensions' forums. I was hoping both authors might be able to make them play nice together.

Thanks!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

It looks like the issue is a collision in script namespaces. Out of curiosity what features from Size Matters are you missing? I can probably just add those to 3.5/Pathfinder Size Changes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    It looks like the issue is a collision in script namespaces. Out of curiosity what features from Size Matters are you missing? I can probably just add those to 3.5/Pathfinder Size Changes.
    hmm.. comparing them now and I guess nothing, I thought there was something it added that yours did not. looks like I was wrong. so yours it is..
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information