FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: NPCs and spells

NPCs and spells

I'm trying to apply a NPC MUs shield spell to himself. I see the effect on the tracker and mini character sheet, but when i drag and drop the effect nothing happens (Doesn't even look like its dragging actually). I would just manually adjust the A/C, but that would be a PITS because the 4 for Missile and 2 for Melee

So how do i add spell effects from NPCs to NPCS? It seems to work just fine from the player character sheets, just not from the NPCs

Are you dragging from the CT or the npc record on the sidebar?

Make sure your grabbing the button that looks like the silhouette of a man to the CT. I tested from the CT and NPC record and is working fine

I went ahead and updated so you can drag from the text which is probably what you were trying to do.

Ok, I guess I was thinking about the 5e game I'm playing where i can grab spell effects from character sheet and drop them off the Combat tracker. I cant get it to work at all on OSE. When I left click the spell effect (the button that looks like the silhouette of a man) it just shows the Necrotic Gnome mascot and doesn't drag. Obviously I'm going something wrong

Yeah, its not working. Im doing exactly that, its just not dragging the icon. Is there something turned off in settings?

I recorded a video showing it not working, but I cant share it here

Upload it to youtube. Are you running extensions?

I double checked and I'm not running Extensions. Here's the YouTube link

https://youtu.be/u1f1pqPrg5w

LoL, ok. Just single click that button one time. If there is an effect it will open the drop down window below. Watch my video again I could probably change the icon to a magnifying glass.

Thread Information