FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I had a lot of fun with this ruleset back in the day as well. I would love to play it again, even if it meant buying it from the store here after someone put it together!
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Thank you for the attempt and the humor. I do believe i will use Skype (as needed if my son wants to play from Germany), my knowledge of the system, and complete rules that I have down stairs to introduce my new players to this system. They will love it. Time to remind them that the marvel universe is not just in flashy movies.

Is there a place to download this? Maybe even without the images and trademarked content?

Considering all things just rolled on one single table/matrix..... this system should be pretty simple to do. Even without a dedicated rule set, you might be able to build a table for each ranking to roll on.

As to my post and the discussion long ago on here, there is a version called FASERIP floating around. Just like a lot of the OSR titles, game systems cannot be copyrighted, so the mechanics of a system can be used in other properties apparently. The artistic representation of rules mechanics CAN be copyrighted however. There are like 3 clones of this system floating around. Some change colors and keep names, some changes names and keep colors. But all of them should be pretty easy to adopt in FG.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Yup, created a theme, imported the Universal chart and created some character sheets using CORE. No ruleset is really needed for MSH.

Avengers screenshot2.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Meliath1742; April 30th, 2020 at 16:11.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Yup, created a theme, imported the Universal chart and created some character sheets using CORE. No ruleset is really needed for MSH.

Avengers screenshot2.PNG
    hello, can you provide us with this material?

Quote Originally Posted by heliojunior2020 View Post
    hello, can you provide us with this material?
    I would also love to see this.

Is there an up to date version of this anywhere

Thread Information