5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Marvel Super Heroes RPG Rulest

I needed something simple to help learn the basics of making rulesets for Fantasy Grounds and so I decided to go with an old classic: The Marvel Super Heroes Role Playing Game. I'm not sure if many people will get much use out of this since the system is old and out dated. But despite it's flaws, I still like it!

I'm not done making everything up, and I still have a lot to learn with making rulesets, but here is what I have so far. Expect changes to this, as right now it's a bit rough around the edges. But in the mean time, here is a sneak peak!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgarnagle
    I needed something simple to help learn the basics of making rulesets for Fantasy Grounds and so I decided to go with an old classic: The Marvel Super Heroes Role Playing Game. I'm not sure if many people will get much use out of this since the system is old and out dated. But despite it's flaws, I still like it!

I'm not done making everything up, and I still have a lot to learn with making rulesets, but here is what I have so far. Expect changes to this, as right now it's a bit rough around the edges. But in the mean time, here is a sneak peak!
    Looking pretty darn interesting. I'd be most interested in this one since I have pretty fond memories of the old MSHRPG
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

As I learn more about Fantasy Grounds and how things work, the more I find to change or update for this ruleset. I've pretty much completely revamped everything that I had done previously in terms of appearance. The character sheet is still the same, but might change depending on how ambitious I feel.

So here is the newest look!

It'd be nice if there was some funky way of putting comic book chat windows around in-character speech in the chat window
    Last edited by Sorontar; September 16th, 2007 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar
    It'd be nice if there was some funky way of puttinh comic book chat windows around in-character speech in the chat window
    I was actually thinking something like that as well. I don't know how it would work, but if it can be done, I would test it out.

That's got to be the most original re-skinning of the FG interface that I've seen. Very cool.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Mac, looks beautiful. Keep up the good work.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Yeah, very nice. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the nice feedback, everyone. I really do appreciate it.

I'm pretty much done the entire character sheet now. It's four pages and is ready for use. A few graphic gliches need to be fixed, such as the powers tab being highlighted for the talents and contacts sheet, but it is pretty much fully functional.

I'm going to have a go at the personalities now to make things easier for the GM to store NPCs for this ruleset. I am hopeing I can use the same style for the personalities as I did for the player character sheet. I'd also like to tackle the Combat tracker but I'm some what intimidated by it.

Here is a glimps of the four sheets open to give you an idea of what they all look like.

Excelsior!

This is exceptional, and it's also great to see another MSHRPG player out there!

I'd be very interested in this when you are done with it; please keep us up to date!

-A

Thread Information