FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I wasn't trying to make anyone look stupid and I apologize if that is the way it came across. That was never my intent.

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    every thing you said, i already knew. so i am curious....who you talking to? i hope not me, as you make me look stupid.
    I have read, and re-read Dakadin's reply and I really can't see where you've got that inference from. There is nothing contentious in that post.

I can only assume it's the reference to pictures, which is simply Dakadin praising Sulimo's quick and detailed response (so much so that they've even found time to illustrate their reply).

Dakadin and Sulimo (and others) have done their best to answer every question that you have asked (as they do with every other question posted on this part of the FG forum), and I have always found them (and the rest of the posters on here) to be incredibly helpful - and certainly never condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by QuirkyBirky View Post
    I have read, and re-read Dakadin's reply and I really can't see where you've got that inference from. There is nothing contentious in that post.

I can only assume it's the reference to pictures, which is simply Dakadin praising Sulimo's quick and detailed response (so much so that they've even found time to illustrate their reply).

Dakadin and Sulimo (and others) have done their best to answer every question that you have asked (as they do with every other question posted on this part of the FG forum), and I have always found them (and the rest of the posters on here) to be incredibly helpful - and certainly never condescending.
    I second that. Many thanks from me for their time and effort. I have found the guys on the RMC pages to be very helpful and never condescending.

Thread Information