DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Interface Zero/Shadowrun Mod

Since I wanted to run a Shadowrun game and didn't wanna deal with the Shadowrun rulesystem; I converted this into a proper module.
    I have permission from the Author for this and as far as I have checked there is no SR specific IP in this.

SWADE and Interface Zero 3.0 is needed to properly use this module.
    Please let me know what you think and/or if you spot any glaring errors.

Edit: This is now also available on the Forge under "SR for SWADE"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TrentLane; January 4th, 2022 at 22:02.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thanks! I'll look this over later today. Will you be adding this to FG Forge?

Have you considered hosting a play test session? You may be able to get five or six players pretty quickly who are willing to give feedback.

I might host a playtest if people are interested, but I haven't written anything yet to play through. I'll check my Shadowrun books if I can find a quick one-shot in the next few weeks. Just a bit swamped with all my other campaigns
    I'll put it on the Forge as soon as my crafter application is done.

Edit: It should be on the Forge in a few hours as "SR for SWADE" since I can't use "Shadowrun" for IP reasons
    Last edited by TrentLane; January 4th, 2022 at 17:24.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Alternatively you could just buy Sprawlrunners (which is Shadowrun with the Serial numbers removed ) which doesn't need the extra crunchy IZ 3.0 ruleset.

Not looked at your module, but be careful about any copyrightable content, good luck with the play-testing.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Alternatively you could just buy Sprawlrunners (which is Shadowrun with the Serial numbers removed ) which doesn't need the extra crunchy IZ 3.0 ruleset.

Not looked at your module, but be careful about any copyrightable content, good luck with the play-testing.
    I kinda like the extra crunch
    I checked the document and as far as I could find removed any specific IP, especially the weapons had to be changed completely since they all were named smth SR specific

Thread Information