DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Questions after running a game

Is there a way to easily add or subtract values? For instance, a player forgot to roll +1 from Initiative from scouting. Is there a way to simply add +1 to their current value instead of having to retype it?

Is there a way to heal or harm for a rolled amount? For instance, rolling 2/4d8 for Treat Wounds and then dragging the number onto the combat tracker instead of doing the math and changing the value manually.

When my players link their abilities in the chat (by click-dragging the red square from their Actions into the chat), the player that provided the link can open it but other players cannot. It does nothing. I can see it as the DM, but I'd like for the other players to be able to open the link as well.

Is there a way to mark squares as difficult terrain on a map? I was just making X's the the draw tool for reference.

Is there a way to automate a character targeting a creature's save? For instance, for a grapple roll, can my players roll Athletics vs their target's Reflex?

I have a character that is a Battle Oracle. What is the best way to automate the tracking of their Curse of the Hero's Burden? Do I need to make a custom Effect or special Focus ability? How do I figure out the syntax of this?
    • Minor: -2 AC unless they attack on their turn.
    • Moderate: -2 AC; attacking only reduced the penalty by 1. Fast Healing = 1/2 level. +2 to damage.
    • etc...

Is there a way to simply add +1 to their current value instead of having to retype it?
    You can either use the modifier box before rolling, or use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to add a modifier on the init entry on your sheet.

Is there a way to heal or harm for a rolled amount?
    From a /roll on chat, not really due to damage typing. I would recommend add a Spell Effect for Treat Wounds.

I can see it as the DM, but I'd like for the other players to be able to open the link as well.
    Not sure about this one, but I think you can only open entries from modules that are loaded and available for player use. Double check if the players have the module open (or test with something from the Core Rulebook once everybody loads that).

Is there a way to mark squares as difficult terrain on a map?
    Not with automation (that would be my dream and my personal top request). You can use tiles to manually add some markings, but it is tiresome.

Is there a way to automate a character targeting a creature's save?
    This will be available on the next ruleset release.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    You can either use the modifier box before rolling, or use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to add a modifier on the init entry on your sheet.
    CTRL + Mouse Wheel is super helpful, thanks!

From a /roll on chat, not really due to damage typing. I would recommend add a Spell Effect for Treat Wounds.
    Using the roll doesn't seem to work. If I click-drag the roll onto the character, it gives a message that it's doing 0 damage to them.

When you say Spell Effect, you mean just add a new spell category in the Actions tab of someone's character sheet and custom write something?

Not sure about this one, but I think you can only open entries from modules that are loaded and available for player use. Double check if the players have the module open (or test with something from the Core Rulebook once everybody loads that).
    Everything is activated and loaded, we confirmed that during the session.

Not with automation (that would be my dream and my personal top request). You can use tiles to manually add some markings, but it is tiresome.
    Ah, that's a shame.

This will be available on the next ruleset release.
    Excellent! Do we have a release date for that by chance?
    Last edited by Lasci; January 3rd, 2022 at 04:44.

A link added to the chat will only be available to the DM and the player adding the link. Players can't share things like only the DM can.

And yes, use spell effects to generate heals damage etc. See the wiki here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As mentioned above, adding links to the chat window provide a link to the data record, it doesn't automatically give other players access to that record - if it's a "private" record (e.g. spells, items, feats, etc. on a character sheet) then only the owning player and GM can access the data. The player can share the record by opening the link and sharing - right-click on the open record window and select Sharing -> Share Record. The GM can also do this sharing. Sharing will automatically open the record window for all currently connected players and the GM.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information