Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    My group is finishing up Descent into Avernus this week, and then we're palette-cleansing with a Starfinder adventure path.

I'm curious how many published modules haven't been spoiled for you as a matter of course in this business. Is it tough to find games that feel fresh?
    It is surprisingly very little. I played a lot more before I officially joined the industry. If I do the conversion for a book, then I wouldn't want to be a player in the module, but this is pretty rare for me now. With the number of books and modules we release each week, I don't think it would be possible for me to even read them all. I wouldn't get anything else done.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It is surprisingly very little. I played a lot more before I officially joined the industry. If I do the conversion for a book, then I wouldn't want to be a player in the module, but this is pretty rare for me now. With the number of books and modules we release each week, I don't think it would be possible for me to even read them all. I wouldn't get anything else done.
    Well, let me know if you end up with time to take advantage of an eager GM who's relatively new to Starfinder for a session.

Thread Information