STAR TREK 2d20

C1 The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan Map

Happy new year everyone,

the link bellow will give you access for free, yes you heard me for free to my latest map making endeavour...

As usual you get the JPeg file (100 PPI), the XML file (for LOS) and the Dungeondraft file as well so you can make any modification you want. This is another perfect example of my lack of artistic skills... a lot of time spent on this for an average results.

Anyway hope you can make a good use of this untruncated version as the one in the official conversion will have to be.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...GiEjl6zJCwyQsy

Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    Happy new year everyone,

the link bellow will give you access for free, yes you heard me for free to my latest map making endeavour...

As usual you get the JPeg file (100 PPI), the XML file (for LOS) and the Dungeondraft file as well so you can make any modification you want. This is another perfect example of my lack of artistic skills... a lot of time spent on this for an average results.

Anyway hope you can make a good use of this untruncated version as the one in the official conversion will have to be.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...GiEjl6zJCwyQsy
    Looks great, thanks for sharing. Hmm... Maybe it's time to drop a party into some poison and start a timer and laugh...

Happy new years to you too!

very good idea, i should run a few 1 shot games... bring on your best L5-7 character...no crying if he/she/they/it dies though

Thread Information