DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Current Status of Savage Rifts

Our group has gotten used to FG for D&D, and I’m considering picking up the Savage Rifts materials for an upcoming game using FG as our VTT. However, it’s not clear to me what the current status of the materials is?

1. From another thread, it looks like the Tomorrow Legion book is being updated by a community member to match the latest edition of Savage Worlds and Rifts?

2. The other books are not currently available?

3. Does all this mean that PEG isn’t supporting this platform?

Abakus, I think this will answer your questions about what is going on with Savage Rifts.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post624300

I'm working on Foes of NA and the GMs handbook and also updating the Tomorrow Legions Players Guide.

The TLPG and the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition are all you need to get started and the current version is already updated to work with the latest updates to Fantasy Grounds.

Once the other products are done I will update the forums.

Happy New Year.

Edit: several of the other books for Savage Rifts are also being converted to Fantasy Grounds so 2022 should see a lot more content for Savage Rifts fans.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; January 1st, 2022 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm working on Foes of NA and the GMs handbook and also updating the Tomorrow Legions Players Guide.

The TLPG and the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition are all you need to get started and the current version is already updated to work with the latest updates to Fantasy Grounds.

Once the other products are done I will update the forums.

Happy New Year.

Edit: several of the other books for Savage Rifts are also being converted to Fantasy Grounds so 2022 should see a lot more content for Savage Rifts fans.
    Awesome, thank you!

Oh, that's awesome to hear. One question, though - how deep are you diving into the Adventure Generator tables and translating those over to Fantasy Grounds? I know it's a ton of extra work to get everything lined up and outputting properly (I'm at 3 pages of tables so far, and still have a pretty decent way to go to get everything working - though having the Savage Foes of North America book available will go a LONG way toward letting me finish all that up) - but, man, is it worth it to be able to whip up the outline of a mission with just one click of a button.

Quote Originally Posted by MagiusAlpha View Post
    Oh, that's awesome to hear. One question, though - how deep are you diving into the Adventure Generator tables and translating those over to Fantasy Grounds? I know it's a ton of extra work to get everything lined up and outputting properly (I'm at 3 pages of tables so far, and still have a pretty decent way to go to get everything working - though having the Savage Foes of North America book available will go a LONG way toward letting me finish all that up) - but, man, is it worth it to be able to whip up the outline of a mission with just one click of a button.
    Those Adventure Generator tables are in the GMs guide I think, not got much done on that one but I will probably go the full hog and make it a one-click Story Template.

Awesome, I'm excited for the release!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Those Adventure Generator tables are in the GMs guide I think, not got much done on that one but I will probably go the full hog and make it a one-click Story Template.
    Hi, @Jiminimonka -

If you don't mind my asking....

For those of us who already purchased the TLPG, will the new updated version of the TLPG (updated to SWADE) be a free update, or will we pay for it?

Thank you so much!

Tom

It's just an update so no one will have to repurchase it.

Thread Information