5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Having issues with the HEALMULT & HEALEDMULT its not multiplying the amount rolled am I doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by KrysalverHellfox View Post
    Having issues with the HEALMULT & HEALEDMULT its not multiplying the amount rolled am I doing something wrong
    Can you give us the example you using? Screenshot would also be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Can you give us the example you using? Screenshot would also be helpful.
    fguhelp.png
    Last edited by KrysalverHellfox; November 29th, 2022 at 22:20.

That picture is really blurry and even harder to read the white lettering. Can you send a clearer picture?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    That picture is really blurry and even harder to read the white lettering. Can you send a clearer picture?
    Screenshot (4).png

I might be off base here, but it looks like you should have "HEALEDMULT" instead of "HEALMULT"? I haven't tested this part of the extension myself, but I believe HEALMULT is when you want to multiply outgoing healing, and HEALEDMULT is for incoming healing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    I might be off base here, but it looks like you should have "HEALEDMULT" instead of "HEALMULT"? I haven't tested this part of the extension myself, but I believe HEALMULT is when you want to multiply outgoing healing, and HEALEDMULT is for incoming healing.
    do the types need to be capital as well

do the types need to be capital as well
    Again, I haven't tested these operators, but generally, all damage/effect types after the colon are lowercase. I think the effect you're looking for here is "HEALEDMULT: 0.5 heal". But again, you'd be within your rights to wait for MrDDT to respond.

EDIT: Just tested it, and having "HEALEDMULT: 0.5" on the creature being healed was all I needed to half the healing. Presumably, "HEALMULT: 0.5" on the creature doing the healing would achieve the same effect.
    Last edited by BlazingAzureCrow; November 29th, 2022 at 23:35.

As BlazingAzureCrow is stating

HEALEDMULT - Effects the creature being healed. So if something should take less or more healing, you would want to apply that to them.
    HEALMULT - Effects the creature doing the healing, So if something should heal others for more or less than normal, you would apply that onto the caster themself.

Thanks for the help i got it working

Thread Information